• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Upper Park Designs Backpack Bags

So I posted on Monday that I ordered my Shift and long story short, I had to ask if they could change my address. I got an email saying my bag wouldn't be shipped until the first week in January and as a college student, I will be going bak an forth from home for the holidays. I had the bag shipped home and I will be back at school by time the bag was delivered home.

I asked if they could help me out and work out a solution and I got a very quick response saying that it was no problem. I got things taken care of in about 20 min. This wasn't a huge hassle (I think), but the super fast and personable response I got was definitely a good indicator of their customer service.

I can't wait even more for my bag to come in now! Just thought I'd share a cool little story about good people :thmbup:

So I posted on Monday that I ordered my Shift and long story short, I had to ask if they could change my address. I got an email saying my bag wouldn't be shipped until the first week in January and as a college student, I will be going bak an forth from home for the holidays. I had the bag shipped home and I will be back at school by time the bag was delivered home.

I asked if they could help me out and work out a solution and I got a very quick response saying that it was no problem. I got things taken care of in about 20 min. This wasn't a huge hassle (I think), but the super fast and personable response I got was definitely a good indicator of their customer service.

I can't wait even more for my bag to come in now! Just thought I'd share a cool little story about good people :thmbup:

Awesome to hear! (Even for a wolverine) ;)

I know a lot of people have mentioned how weird/unconventional the UPD bags are, specifically the Shift. I saw one on the course the other day, it almost looks like a regular backpack from a distance. I noticed how high it was sitting on the person's back, which is a good thing for sure. I can't wait to get mine in!

Revolutionary designs take time to be appreciated by the masses

The only people who I have heard talk **** about UPD bags are the typical snarky DGCR users who think they are better than everyone: Aim, Stardoggy, B3NDER, etc.

Most people who see them really like them.

The only people who I have heard talk **** about UPD bags are the typical snarky DGCR users who think they are better than everyone: Aim, Stardoggy, B3NDER, etc.

Most people who see them really like them.

I don't remember ever talking much about an Upper Park bag, because I don't really care about them. I'm sure they're fine bags.

Upper Park bags are much the same as you. They're fringe items that aren't overly popular. Shouldn't you be out throwing a mid 800's round somewhere?

Stardoggy is such a ****head. Really should just be banned. Always switching his stances on companies like salient and calling out people by name in inappropriate threads and incorrectly. What a dickhole.

I know a lot of people have mentioned how weird/unconventional the UPD bags are, specifically the Shift. I saw one on the course the other day, it almost looks like a regular backpack from a distance. I noticed how high it was sitting on the person's back, which is a good thing for sure. I can't wait to get mine in!

Someone told me that my shift looks like a jet pack.

hahaha now that you mention it, it totally looks like a jet pack!

So the gf said shes going to buy me any disc golf backpack I want for a late x-mas present. i'm really thinking about the rebel. It just looks amazing and comfortable, plus I can burn off the refresh code later and give her my hand-me-down!

Here's my dilemma, I was pretty dead set until I heard about the folding seat one! Any news of this? Or will I probably wait awhile, especially since the new rebel just came out?

Or is it possibly an add on to existing bags???

Last edited:
Just ordered a Rebel and I can't wait to get it. Any ideas on the time it takes for standard shipping to arrive to VA? I know they are probably still very busy and it's a long shot, but I am hoping it gets here in time to use at a tournament on Friday.

Just ordered a Rebel and I can't wait to get it. Any ideas on the time it takes for standard shipping to arrive to VA? I know they are probably still very busy and it's a long shot, but I am hoping it gets here in time to use at a tournament on Friday.

I wouldn't count on it. They sent me an email saying mine probably wouldn't be in until the first week in January and I ordered it around December 15th. Usually they're quick, but around this time of year they're swamped.

If you ever go back and read this thread from the beginning in 2012, it's amazing. People are dismissive at first, then the bags come out, then you see how the owners listen and do customer service, and keep improving...it's amazing.

Latest posts