• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Upper Parks Shift v6 video review

Nice review. I agree with a lot of what you said in the review, personally think the Shift is the best small backpack out there, especially for the price. The couple of weird things about the bag I think are easily able to be overlooked, as most of the setup is really just that good.

Thanks for the descriptive video! That is the first I have seen of the shoulder straps and how they attach to the waist strap, not the main body of the bag. Good to know!

Nice review. I agree with a lot of what you said in the review, personally think the Shift is the best small backpack out there, especially for the price. The couple of weird things about the bag I think are easily able to be overlooked, as most of the setup is really just that good.

Yes it is a bag i can easily recommend to others if the are looking for a smaller amount of discs and very light weight. I also agree that the bothersome things are really nitpick things and can be overlooked. Thanks for your comment.

Thanks for the descriptive video! That is the first I have seen of the shoulder straps and how they attach to the waist strap, not the main body of the bag. Good to know!

It is a very unique design choice. Its not a big deal really but I'm trying to notice all the little things for these reviews. Thanks for the comment!

Also I'm going to order my next bag to review this week. If anyone has any opinions I'm taking votes for what to get next.
I'm looking at these 3 options:

VooDoo spinal tap 3
Fossa Zany Pro
Hyzerbomb Flak X

I would love to see a review of the voodoo spinal tap 3 and how it compares to some of the other bags you've reviewed.
Great reviews, thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk