• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

US Amateur Doubles Championship

GREAT you found a new site. Good Luck with this one PP

Thanks Bradley! Let's be real, the moderators don't erase and alter your posts on here unless you actually do cross the line. Life is good. Did you notice how quick that CDGC thread got missing when it became apparrent a desired "view" was not gonna happen. It's business as usual, and at least we have fantastic courses here and options!

glad to see this thread, didn't know it was up.
i will check it daily and answer any questions i see.
as far as courses, a lot of thought was taken into decision to use nevin and sugaw proximity, time it will take to play, other factors also. the fact is i could chose any courses and there would be folks who didn't like them. we will be using short course @ nevin. there are probably a few things that could have been put on the flyer,but it can also get cluttered, which is why my contact info is available. please feel free to get ahold of me for any questions you may have. i think will all is said and done all will have a great time! will have worlds courses to announce soon, can't wait for the feedback on that!:)

Craig,

it is simply over 970 may not play us am doubles,970 and below may play regardless of whether they have cashed or not. by the way sorry bout losing temper today. we chat later?.

Thanks Bradley! Let's be real, the moderators don't erase and alter your posts on here unless you actually do cross the line. Life is good. Did you notice how quick that CDGC thread got missing when it became apparrent a desired "view" was not gonna happen. It's business as usual, and at least we have fantastic courses here and options!

Geez. Do we need to start a WAAAA thread here too? Prolly.

Stan-I just might have to and all the nonsense gets brought over here. Burro- DO you have to be a PDGA member?

So Mark (1978) and I (Paul Priest) cannot play in this event as we are both over 970 rated?

So Mark (1978) and I (Paul Priest) cannot play in this event as we are both over 970 rated?

yes you may neither of you are pro's, you are am's. this rule only applys to pro's. i will try to edit statement to make it clearer.

Craig,

it is simply over 970 may not play us am doubles,970 and below may play regardless of whether they have cashed or not. by the way sorry bout losing temper today. we chat later?.
this applys to pro's player rating of amateur makes no difference.

Thanks Bill for the clarity. You out then BS? Oh, and looking forward to seeing you in your new movie!:popcorn:

Last edited:
layouts to be played at doubles. saturday - winthrop gold - tee times captains choice
sunday morning field will split top 36 teams will play sugaw creek best disc, teams in 37th or below nevin 6-6-6 1st 6 best disc, middle 7 thru 12 captains choice, 13 thru 18 alternate shot.
sunday afternoon teams flip courses play same formats sugaw best disc, nevin 6-6-6. awards at nevin sunday afternoon.

nice. i think i'm going to sign up for this one. which means it's time to join the pdga as well.

Captain's choice - Choose best lie, both play from there
Best Disc - Both play hole as singles, take the best score of the 2

(I take this as a parallel from ball golf)

Latest posts