• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USDGC - Actual Tournament...

That roll away was harsh, but he should have laid up after that and taken the 4

Nah man it wasnt not laying up that cost him, but the short comeback putt after going for it. You can see he took that short a putt for granted and likely was fired up from the rollaway still and proceeded to rim it.

Nah man it wasnt not laying up that cost him, but the short comeback putt after going for it. You can see he took that short a putt for granted and likely was fired up from the rollaway still and proceeded to rim it.
That was brutal.

...but it made me feel slightly better about myself.

Last edited:
The unofficial SSA currently hovering near 78, 8 throws higher than previous days. I believe it might be the highest unofficial 18-hole SSA ever seen if it holds up when the top shooters get through.

Last edited:
quit kicking the dead livestream horse, or do you think a guy this down the ranks would have been on it?

actually a video might surface because a lot of the other finns sponsored by powergrip have video clips on their facebook. or might not. but a photo they do have up already.

quit kicking the dead livestream horse, or do you think a guy this down the ranks would have been on it?

actually a video might surface because a lot of the other finns sponsored by powergrip have video clips on their facebook. or might not. but a photo they do have up already.

Yes because they set up a fixed camera just by the water on 17 for the last several years

Latest posts