• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vermont disc golf courses

andy

I moved to Vermont from Rochester NY this year and can't believe how amazing the courses are. I just played the Sugarbush Open and was blow away by both the courses and the event itself. If you get the chance visit these courses:

Sugarbush 2 courses base and peak (breathtaking)

North Calais (amazing)

Black Falls (one of a kind course, check out the course tour on the my space page after going to the PDGA course directory) There are also 3 other courses withing 10 miles making for a great golf weekend.

Center Chains (fun, challenging, beautiful old trees)

Hey Andy,

Welcome to the site!

Black Falls looks cool, I'd love to get a chance to play it some time. Maybe one of my road trips will take me to Vermont at some point and I'll check it out. For now I'm still stuck in Rochester :( Also, you can add links to the courses here so feel free to do so if you see one missing. I added the myspace link to the course here on DGCR so people can find it easily (labeled as "Course Homepage").

For anyone interested, the page Andy referred to can be found here: http://www.myspace.com/blackfallsdisc

Once again, welcome to the site and congrats on getting out of Rochester ;)

This site is really cool. I have been on the NEFA threads for a while. I will tell Johnny from Black Falls about this. He will be happy to see another really cool forum. He is also from Rochester. He used to live less than a mile from Ellison Park. Thanks for updating the Black Falls page timg. Cheers to new friends!:)

Latest posts