• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Chunk Museum

Is this a Chunk Vibram Summit?

Summit_zpsd8dd9fc0.jpg

Value? 172G 9/10

Last edited:
I want one of these in a bad way, and hope Vibram cranks out a new run of these.

Anyone selling original chunk summits???
Traded a perfect one to another member in here last month. They never show up on Ebay any more. I have one left, but its an original seven color beauty, and I cant see any price that would be worth me not staring at it on my wall.

I want one of these in a bad way, and hope Vibram cranks out a new run of these.
Not gonna happen, these were made in the days when Vibram had something to prove to the world.

They still do and just not in the same exact colors. Similar ones used to pop up alot in the MP and many thought they had something special, but it was nothing more than a pretty vibram.
No, wrong, there was 97 original VP's, and the same number of Summits, but original Chunks will never be produced again. :(

And they are MAGICAL. :)

I was referring to current granites, you can find some of the earlier ones that look very similar to chunks. I even said they were nothing special just a pretty vibram. I guess it's possible you could misinterpret me, I do talk funny.

If anyone monitors this post still...I have a few benjamin's I'm trying to get rid of if you have chunks to sell. Looking for a Ridge and Christmas specifically, but will take a look at any granite types as well. All molds welcome!

If anyone monitors this post still...I have a few benjamin's I'm trying to get rid of if you have chunks to sell. Looking for a Ridge and Christmas specifically, but will take a look at any granite types as well. All molds welcome!

The only true Chunk Ridges were the 24 Christmas discs sent out to dealers. Some people consider the second special run, which were the BG Ams Ridges to be Chunks, but they looked more like the current Granite discs than the originals.

The last time a person tried to buy a Christmas disc in here, it turned into a royal cluster ****, be prepared to jump through flaming hoops of death. :popcorn:

CHUNK ALERT !

full_1344906087chunkfreezerlarge1.jpg

Prime Discs ( a former Steve Dodge joint ) has a real Chunk Summit for sale on the Ebay.
Asking wayyyy too much money, but it is the real deal.
There was only 97 of these made.
If you want a big slice of Vibram history, and a true collectible, you need to jump.

Latest posts