• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram CRAG: Overstable Midrange

@iDiscGolf

* Ace Member *
As described by Vibram, the Crag will be a "very overstable midrange" available this summer.

This has been mentioned before. But looks to be getting closer to release. Heres an older video (not sure if all this has been posted).

What's going on with that guy's left arm?

i have a friend that throws like that,pulls from damn near his arm pit,he doesnt even know why he does it lol. you can see in old dg vids, drew gibson had something similar with a crazy windmill looking flail with his left arm.

I tried to think about what I do with my left arm. I think it just hangs down as if it's paralyzed. I really have no idea lol

What's going on with that guy's left arm?

That looks pretty similar to Bobby Musick's throwing style where he puts his left arm up and reaches under it on the reach back. I think I've heard in video commentary on Bobby that it's an older throwing style that maybe went out of fashion.

i dunno.. the notch was supposed to be beefy.. but it flew like all the arches i have had. vibram and beef only = a solace. and even then, that is being generous.

Latest posts