• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread (Part II)

if there were a vibram discs similar to the road runner, trident, and stratus I could do a all vibram bag happily.

You don't consider the Obex to be overstable?

Yeah, definitely not truly overstable for bigger arms. An eXtremely overstable BEX is needed in many situations - therefore, an Xbex would be a legendary disc to have in the bag.

Yeah, definitely not truly overstable for bigger arms. An eXtremely overstable BEX is needed in many situations - therefore, an Xbex would be a legendary disc to have in the bag.

What he said......and REALLY FLAT!:clap:

no no no no. not with my arm speed. it is stable straight and then slightly hyzers at the end. i dont dare throw it into a head wind. i throw about 450 feet with my drivers and get my mids about 345 feet.

I guess that disc golf is a much different sport when you're an Advanced Senior Grandmaster (age 60-70). :)

Lace and VP arrived 2day

Just got these 2 in the mail 2day, sweet huh?! Lace and VP both 173 grms( as u can read). I got lucky on the colors. I've thrown the Lace 3 times b4 I bought these; this fellow dgolfer suggested I throw the Lace(i was throwing exclusively star Val and Vucan as my distance stuff) so I did. All three throws were good, each got better and my 3rd throw is what really impressed me. That disc will go far and if your looking to throw 300 ft spot on it will do it. I didn't like how the Lace felt in texture and weight but now that mine are here I like the feel. So 2maro I will be at haikey creek at 0800 or earlier to try them out.

Attachments

• 20140919_163211.jpg
    20140919_163211.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 2014-09-19 16.34.01.jpg
    2014-09-19 16.34.01.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 23
I held and threw a model of our next disc! Probably an early Spring release. Tester Team folks, thanks for your patience, in a couple months, I suspect it will payoff!

People say Santa doesn't exist, I believe he does and his name is Steven Dodge :clap:

Cant wait for a to test the new disc!

We did a two month run of solid color discs to see what people think. Earlier this week, I had production switch back to swirls, so if you want a solid, get 'em while they last. Based on reaction, we might do it again.

Anyone seen any solid color 150-class Vibrams anywhere?

Sadly no. I throw lower weight like you but no solid colors yet. I know disc golf center usually has the most solid colored disc in my experience

I have not thrown the glow but my buddy Scott has 3-4 glows that are significantly more stable than any of the other discs in his bag of that mold.

does anyone know what color the vibram glows. since were on the topic. i know it is normally green but i would love to see a glow orange.

I'd like to see a different color glow, so you know which year it was made in. Green - 2013, next color - 2014, a different color for '15 and so on....

Latest posts