• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread (Part II)

It'd be super if they made some Glowvember super glows or something on a limited run. Maybe it could be a tourney fundraiser disc.

Noticed the missing XLG. Wonder why? Was also disappointed at the lack of weight range. If you throw max weight, you are good. If not, there wasn't much of a choice. I did manage to snag a 168 Arch and a 169 Valley at least. :\

Box arrived. Color edge glow putters are Dope. Of red, green, and blue.. Red pops better. All glow but for a Sole getting traded locally :(

Meh on a granite. (I need bifocals though, pattern makes it fuzzy looking) might stencil dye it

Soft vp for a friend.

Yea, I saw that. I still don't know where gennataos is getting his numbers at. Must be the free shipping they threw in that raised the price.

That's what it was, had two in the shopping cart @ 19 bucks without free shipping, when on the next day to purchase and they were 21 with free shipping.

Tomorrow is vibram day at infinitediscs. If I were to buy one disc from Vibram what would it be and why? I will take any kind of disc.

2q81xqw.jpg
vrac0w.jpg

29ne9ud.jpg

2015 glow vp, ridge, and sole.

//bulletproof. rubber. sexy. pressure molded like a boss in 'murica.

Tomorrow is vibram day at infinitediscs. If I were to buy one disc from Vibram what would it be and why? I will take any kind of disc.

A putter in firm or medium to start with. Look 'em up and choose one. Stretch it out in the field on long lines. Tree kicks less severe. Hit in stick or safety slides. Always pretty easy to trade off you no like. Grip like no other. Good add to a practice basket putter pile (high durable).

Depends on what you like from other brands, but I'd say Lace. Long, controlable, great grip in all conditions. A disc that truly opened up new distance for my game. I'm a bit of a noodle arm, but I can put a lace out to about 400 on occasion. I borrowed a lace that a friend had found for a round, aced a 285' hole guarded by a berm that makes it play a bit longer than that...bagged a lace or three ever since. Need to break in a bit to unlock the magic, but vibrams hit the sweet spot almost as quick a dx and they stay there until, well, I lose em.