• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Vibram collectors interested in a Christmas Ridge?
7586227186_0a28ffdb95_c.jpg

PM me if you're interested.

images

images

images

images

images

I cant believe your willing to sell that.

A chance for one of the more than 32,000 members of this sight to join a very exclusive club.

I was referring to the sword >_<. Really the more shallow grip of the sword suits me, the flow was nice but the rim was uncomfortable(small hands.). I'm starting to like more stable discs now as well. Give me a faster trak and ascent and I'm set.

Vibram is slowly kicking the lats and Westside out of my bag. Obex just made my warship useless, I thought I'd want it for more glidey O/S purposes but the obex does it just fine. Ibex can't beat my fuse for turnovers yet but the Ibex can make a very nice and long any shot. Putters are set, and I'm thoroughly pleased having bought my first ridge(RIP) and started my vibram craze. Hope you guys are having as good a time as I am.

Not that I wasn't already a huge Vibram fan, but when I put a Summit in my bag it was game over. I absolutely LOVE that disc for nice smooth controlled anhyzer shots. Basically with the VP,Ridge,Summit I have all my bases covered for driving/approach putters. I even have a set for the winter, FIRM, and summer, MEDIUM.

How OAT sensitive is the Obex? My form sucks. I'm too lazy to search or read back through all the pages. How OS did the Obex end up being? Is it a pretty good windy (moderate, nothing crazy) day mid? I'm throwing Warships now but would like something slightly more OS for when the wind is blowing a bit harder.

I'd say for me they acted more stable than my heavy opto warship, my obex is also heavy 177-180 can't remember. Though one thing I noticed today as far as most overstable discs I've thrown it actually rides an anhyzer hand angle all the way through with a late fade, whereas others usually fly straight on the angle slowly turning out and fading. Very useful flight path that can be manipulated in many ways. To me all of my vibrams fly so incredibly different than similar molds you would normally fill with plastic, not a bad thing in the least, it actually fits my style of play better.

But about the oat, I've played around with reaching back and snapping the disc in different ways, you know just testing angles and release point and it is very forgiving. Really the only line that played with that I really had to plan and feel was a straight throw with slight anhyzer and playing the fade back, just had to be careful of not rolling my wrist or snapping too hard or else it would ride the line nearly hitting the ground without a fade.

Lost my ascent to the black berry bushes today. Slipped while on my plant step, 90 degrees right. I'm heart broken. Losing discs sucks but my ascent felt like part of me.

I'm surprised to hear nothing about the new distance driver proto, didn't Steve say there will be one at worlds in the Vibram booth to be fondled????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts