• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rest, as Chuck Norris would say, is history.

Something tells me Vibram is going to gain the reputation as the Chuck Norris of the Disc Golf world. :D :clap:

Just think about what a Mobex and Mofwy would add to the Chuck Norris Legend.

It would be like Chuck Norris round house kicking you in the head gut and knees all at the same time.

Ok Steve, I really appreciate your responses on here and I understand and respect your reasons for not being able to share all your company's information. But can you please tell us if there will be a Vibram disc coming out in 2013 that will be overstable enough to handle a strong headwind? Those of us that live in windy states are dying to find out!

Did anyone ever go with black and white way back when Vibram offered the custom colors?
I miss seeing everyone posting their custom ordered Vibram.

Jeronimo did...

CustomVibrams.jpg

There are some production runs now that look pretty similar. Every time I get a box of new Vibram I'm amazed at how badass the normal production runs look.

Similar to mine yes, but the whites are more pure in my customs Dana. Plus I have a couple proto VP's in that mix =D

I understand that Vibram is first and foremost a shoe/sole company but I wish the graphic on the back was more DG related.

The granites are nice, but I was picturing Jersey cow chunks.
Big blotchy patches of white and black.
Kinda disappointing as far as customs.
The blue and pink bubblegum set was cooler.

I think the black and yellow VBB t-shirts are pretty sweet! Hopefully Steve will let everyone know what the R420 disc is too soon!

I thought you guys might like to read my entry in the "guess project 420 mold" competition to win a spot as a tester.

223418_10151300820591593_1525672592_n.jpg

More overstable fairway - I can tell because the disc is speaking to me through this picture and letting me know it's identity through psychic waves that it has chosen me to be it's master. Therefore, I must be picked as the next Vibram tester. Steve Dodge will anoint me the Vibram Hero in the new age of Vibram and I will lead this company to victory in many tournaments. Vibram sales will soar as my shining visage ushers in a new era in sponsorship where 30 year old fanboys can become athletic superstars with the aid of marketing, really hard work, and a wonderful, likeable personality. Thank you.

Vibram sales will soar as my shining visage ushers in a new era in sponsorship where 30 year old fanboys can become athletic superstars with the aid of marketing, really hard work, and a wonderful, likeable personality.

Ha, yeah.

That is the dream I had in my head. Guess I am not the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts