• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vibram Discs (don't get caught without your rubber)

OK
Row 1: rubber vomit VP, rubber vomit VP, rubber vomit VP, chunkless rubber vomit VP, rubber vomit VP
Row 2: rubber vomit VP, rubber vomit VP, X-Link soft Eco Summit, X-Link soft Eco Summit, X-Link soft Ridge
Row 3: X-Link soft Ridge, X-Link soft Ridge, X-Link soft Ridge, X-Link soft Ridge, X-Link soft Ridge
not pictured: rubber vomit VP (in my bag), rubber vomit VP (in my practice basket), rubber vomit VP (in my practice basket), rubber vomit VP (in my practice basket), X-Link soft Eco Summit (in my bag)
not pictured: X-Link soft Ridge (in my bag), X-Link soft Ridge (in my practice basket)
rubber.jpg

How about some neon X-link? The amount that we all throw our putters off the tee and then search for them endlessly would be drastically reduced by some retardedly bright VPs, Ridges, and Summits. ike the original Atomic orange VPs. Some colors in that same line of brightness!

I too love the smell of rubber in the morning. The putters though, just smell rubbery while my ascents that arrived yesterday smell fruity!! After sitting in my car overnight my car smell quite interesting. It's like a manly air freshener.

I have been able (not on purpose of course) to scuff my putters. Try playing on DisCatchers and putt high!

early impressions on the ascent: very overstable (i'm a noodle arm). Love the grip, love the flexibility. Flight is like a more overstable teebird, faster out of the hand, but not as much glide. I'm sidearm dominant, and so far it's working well for longer sidearm approaches, which I've yet to find a controllable disc for. Others either hyzer right out, or flip to a roll unless thrown perfectly. The ascent is more forgiving so far. Will be good also for spike hyzers. Not good for straight or tight shots (since it moves so much toward end of flight, need to lead it a lot). Got a pink one which is nice, got a greenish/blueish one that I almost lost already in the wide open grass.

....been waiting a long time for x-link soft. Off to the interwebs right now to replace my trio of putters! Merry X-linkmas everyone!!

help!! searched all of the pinnacle retailers, only found xlink soft at sun king-- not specific about colors and utopia--vps, summits are all green and ridges are all brown-ish. Looking for some bright ones, where can I find them!!

walker said:
help!! searched all of the pinnacle retailers, only found xlink soft at sun king-- not specific about colors and utopia--vps, summits are all green and ridges are all brown-ish. Looking for some bright ones, where can I find them!!

So far the colors that we've got them in are green and orange/red/brownish. We will be doing another run of X-Link Soft tomorrow and should have some new colors in the next weeks.

Steven Dodge said:
So far the colors that we've got them in are green and orange/red/brownish. We will be doing another run of X-Link Soft tomorrow and should have some new colors in the next weeks.

hmm, maybe I can wait then... maybe. Thanks for the update Steve!

Latest posts