• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vibram Discs (don't get caught without your rubber)

So who received and tested the Valley?

This is a flip machine. I got a 154 M and it won't not go to the right. Except when my 6yr old threw it. I wasn't impressed in the least bit

I shared the same experience. 154 M and made a great roller. The rim was too shallow. I guess they couldn't produce it in higher weights due to the excess flashing/scrap. They will make adjustments and hopefully come up with something usable.

Per facebook, two new fairways have been sent for PDGA approval... Arch and Notch. Initial descriptions make it sound like they are close to the Trak and Ascent in terms of stability. These didn't get sent to the tester team unfortunately but I can't complain... it's great to finally see something new from Vibram.

Stringbean said:
Per facebook, two new fairways have been sent for PDGA approval... Arch and Notch. Initial descriptions make it sound like they are close to the Trak and Ascent in terms of stability. These didn't get sent to the tester team unfortunately but I can't complain... it's great to finally see something new from Vibram.

I guess these are being sent to testers... I got the Notch in the mail on Saturday. Did you get one DgDave?

They are on the way. I just moved and got my new addy to Steve. They got nailed to my old place, so Steve sent out a new package to my new place. I'll report on flight asap