• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Lace "Worse Disc Made - EVER"

Status
Not open for further replies.
InBeforeTheLock1.jpg

have you tried the Opimizer or maximizer? Lightning #1 Roller?

You used a disc in a way it is not meant to be used. I will be using a lace for the first time this Saturday. Maybe on Sunday I will be right her whining about it with you, but I doubt it.

How about you ask Local Vegan Ray what he thinks?

have you tried the Opimizer or maximizer? Lightning #1 Roller?

You used a disc in a way it is not meant to be used. I will be using a lace for the first time this Saturday. Maybe on Sunday I will be right her whining about it with you, but I doubt it.

How about you ask Local Vegan Ray what he thinks?
There is no driver that is meant to be backhanded or fore more than others. Stop trying to start ****.

^^^^This.
stop trolling *******.

There's no such thing as a bad disc. There are simply discs that don't work for your game.

Clearly the Lace is not the best option for you, get over it.

P.s. Lace weighed 164.

I throw a 159g Lace all the time and as long as there isn't a headwind, it flies amazingly well. I think the others are right: you either got the red-headed step child of Laces or you throw with a lot of OAT. Have you seen other Laces to compare the PLH to see if maybe the one you got is a dud? Anyone on this forum knows that discs are not the most consistent products released, so next time before bashing a company's extremely successful product (or the amount that they contribute to the game) I would recommend gathering some more information from multiple sources as a sort of CYA move when the people that like the company or product rise up to defend it.

There is no driver that is meant to be backhanded or fore more than others. Stop trying to start ****.

stop trolling *******.

You are trolling, look at the responses.
Would you flick a 150 sidewinder? No, because you would flip it into a roller.
an understable disc is not meant to flick into a headwind and fly straight, it will turn over.

what color is the lace. maybe its like discraft where blue is more stable, your disc isnt blue is it

I'm giving my thought on a disc, your just jumping in upping your post count and causing fvcking problems. :thmbdown:

You were flaming a disc and company in a public setting rather than posting your opinion in a civil way and letting things be. Not all discs suit everyone's game. Maybe the Lace doesn't suit yours, but at the Birdie Bash I played in recently, there was a younger kid flicking a Lace with decent success in a variety of wind conditions as well as another player in my group that was lethal with playing the skip in the wind with his.

Maybe its just not the disc for your style? I find the Buzzz to be flippy but not the Buzz SS. Thats just how it is sometimes. Get rid of it and find something more productive to do with your time! My 0.02¢. Also, try not to be so defensive! Your coming off as a jerk. Have a good day :)

So there isnt a thread about worst discs and how grooves are the worse disc made?

and what is the main reason stated? " I tried several grooves and none fly the same".

Again you threw one lace and are judging the entire mold. I want to sit back and wait for Steve Dodge to post and watch you try to back pedal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts