• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Video of Feldberg catching the disc between his knees

I would love to play just 1 round with Feldberg for two reasons. 1. It would just be awe inspiring and 2. I know he would give me great coaching and critique all the way through.

I would love to play just 1 round with Feldberg for two reasons. 1. It would just be awe inspiring and 2. I know he would give me great coaching and critique all the way through.

Agreed. There are some other Pros I'd really like to play with too. Like Jonathan Baldwin, he lives around me and seems super mellow. Met him randomly at Dela the other day.

MJ would be a lot of fun to play a round w/as well I think. His thread has been a lot of fun here.

I was lucky enough to get in his group in a random doubles round the day before a tourney a few years ago. 1. It was pretty cool to watch his amazing drives and making almost every putt. 2. Yes and no. He did give some great tips on my grip, but when I threw one of my drives with a lot of OAT he says, "I could help you fix that problem, if you took my clinic". :|

That being said, that round started immediately after his clinic had ended so that's probably where he was coming from. All in all it was a very fun experience. :thmbup:

Agreed. There are some other Pros I'd really like to play with too. Like Jonathan Baldwin, he lives around me and seems super mellow. Met him randomly at Dela the other day.
Jon Baldwin is a really cool down to earth guy and a great disc golfer. I wish everyone would be more like him.