• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Virginia DG Road Trips

I'm not sure which layout you are playing but that means you will probably be shooting over par each round. Set your goals higher. You can do it.

My weekend & TdR will be a success if I somehow get to play one round with Hysell. :thmbup:

I did a drive by on Tuesday and played Dorey from the blues. Was very happy with my 55. It was a great time but I had to get back for Tuesday ROL. I hope I can play Dorey as well on Saturday.

The other two I'll be playing blind but Meh... Golf is golf. :)

Just talked to Chris Brown, it's full again after some shifting and people backing out.

Marshall, no luck please. Good skill this weekend to you.

...bet that smells just great...

I'm assuming they needed to make more room for unkept overgrowth and possible mosquito breeding grounds.

Anyhow, I won't be playing this weekend but I'm going to try and bring a water cooler over to Gillies on Sat and Bryant on Sunday for folks.

just checked the posting again and looks like I get the shorts so I propably should set me goals higher, at least at dorey.

Everybody had personal best scores at Hawk Hollow sunday:

Course par is 63

Kachtz shot a 58 (crazy good!)
Jrawk shot a 71 (old best was 72)
KniceZ shot a 76 (first time at the course)

Biscoe, can you estimate round ratings on those scores?

without going to the slow arse pdga page and looking i'll say:
58- roughly 1016 (1000 has been right around 60 generally- kachtz must've learned to putt)
71- roughly 912
76- roughly 862

I feel kinda retarded, I'm pretty sure I found the right place but out in the country I learned a long time ago...

Don't wander on to the wrong farm.

Next time I'll get it right.

I feel kinda retarded, I'm pretty sure I found the right place but out in the country I learned a long time ago...

Don't wander on to the wrong farm.

Next time I'll get it right.

Once you are there once, you will never forget it.
Look for the feild, the one with the barn and the cows. There is a tractor behind the barn and a house on the right :) did that narrow it down?

According to my GPS on the way there I went past it, turned around at the fire station and the house was on the right side next to a church. From what I could tell it looked like the road to the course would be down the hill going behind the church.

But since I didn't see anyone around I wasn't about to wander around.

i was there- just back down the hill running a weedeater... that was the right place. park by the barns, course begins about 100 yards behind the silos.

did i mention that jrawk and kachtz are almost always late?

Everybody had personal best scores at Hawk Hollow sunday:

Course par is 63

Kachtz shot a 58 (crazy good!)
Jrawk shot a 71 (old best was 72)
KniceZ shot a 76 (first time at the course)

Biscoe, can you estimate round ratings on those scores?

from last year's event:
58- 1020
72- 911
76- 881

i was there- just back down the hill running a weedeater... that was the right place. park by the barns, course begins about 100 yards behind the silos.

did i mention that jrawk and kachtz are almost always late?

I would have been on time. As i'm driving past Dahlgren, Trey calls and says i should wait for him and we can take one car in. After 10 minutes, i get a call informing me he's running late because somebody lost an engine block off their truck in the middle of the road. :doh:

Latest posts