• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Virginia Lottery Frisbee Game

FredVegasDGC

Double Eagle Member
The Virginia Lottery just started a new $1 scratcher game called "Frisbee". As $1 games go the payout isn't too high but what's interesting is the second chance game.

263379_345749115527932_897087589_n.jpg

The non-winners you can enter them here for a second chance to win cash or a "Frisbee Golf Set".

I buy a few scratchers every now and then for some fun but now I'm going to go through the bucket of loser scratch tickets at my local store to dig out as many of these as I can to enter.

[QUOTE As $1 games go the payout isn't too high [/QUOTE]

Just like disc golf, lol.

I buy a few scratchers every now and then for some fun but now I'm going to go through the bucket of loser scratch tickets at my local store to dig out as many of these as I can to enter.

...and they say it's the weed that is hurting the image of disc golf...:p

That's pretty cool. Would make for great ctps. Yeah I like your idea of just sorting through the loser bins and sending those in for the second chance, but it could be just a waste of time. You'd be an idiot though if you took the disc golf set over the$1000-if you had a choice between the two prizes the $1000 could buy a better golf set than what they're showing.

With all the comments no one noticed how many people would see this and be curious to find out more about disc golf. Forget the crappy Frisbee brand, the non-DG playing public that happens to win a DG set will be new players exposed to the sport.

The way the second chance works is you don't get to choose the prize. If a ticket is selected and you win the Lottery selects your prize,

In the past I've won $100 cash Visa cards, $250 card to Bass Pro Shops and a few other things.

I'm trying to win the cash but if I get a DG set I'll take it.

I was hoping to see them do a commercial at the Block House.

Considering it's one of the top DG destinations in the State, and Nationally known, I thought they might shoot a commercial there for their whole Virginians love games motif.

As $1 games go the payout isn't too high.

I find that the lower the payout for the grand prize, the better chance you have to hit it. There was a $1 ticket in Connecticut once that had a measly $333 grand prize. I got it twice. And I don't even play much.

I used my winnings to buy a set of speakers for my home theater, and 10 years later I still use them. One of the best purchases I made.

Latest posts