• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

VooDoo Bags are on sale.

Juju is 42.95 and Mojo 59.95. ...., huge sale

Juju is priced about the same as when I bought two last holiday season.

Karma is huge! A good buy at that price for a field bag or use as a duffle. My Karma currently is used for camping packed mostly soft goods like blankets, pillow, sleeping bag, and extra clothing. Still room for lots and the pouches are handy.

I love my Voodoo bags! If you're in the market for something in these sizes, do it! The Mojo with quads is an excellent setup, and the Juju gives great quality in a casual-round bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I have to share with you folks how cool Shane at Voodoo is. I flew into San Diego last week and emailed them to see where they were located so I could check out their bags. I was only in town for the night. I got an email back from Niki where they were located. I was looking up uber etc to get there and she had Shane get in touch with me. He drove to my hotel, brought two bags, and put up with me while I was watching the Pens-Sens game 7 Hockey game. Who does that? Went with the mojo, but I for sure will buying more stuff from these guys/gals in the future!

Just tried a Zephyr and it fit fine in the main area. Didn't seem to work in the putter pocket.

Just tried a Zephyr and it fit fine in the main area. Didn't seem to work in the putter pocket.

Awesome. Thanks, Crow.
Zephyrs in the main and a putter up front is perfect.

Crazy to get a juju for the cost of a fade crunch.

Right on. Also, I use the Juju with lightweight quad straps, Innova I think. Works great, much better than the single shoulder strap.

Right on. Also, I use the Juju with lightweight quad straps, Innova I think. Works great, much better than the single shoulder strap.

^^ this

wont weigh you down, even distribution with a water bottle. i am going to get another set of straps for my juju (as my fade straps are now on my mojo).

Wow, that is a great deal. I am all set on bags, otherwise I would be all over this.

picture.php

4 Zephyrs in the main.
2 Pilots in the putter pocket.
Perfect.