• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

VooDoo Bags are on sale.

picture.php

4 Zephyrs in the main.
2 Pilots in the putter pocket.
Perfect.

Good call. Stout little bag. Sure to get some on course admiration comments.

Pro tip. Two unopened 12oz cans fit and carry well atop each other in in the tall VooDoo beverage sleeve. So do most 750ml bottles.

Just ordered a Karma, $39.95 and $10 S&H.
Only available in red.
Should be here in a few days.
I already have one, these things will hold 40+ discs, if you use the side pockets.
Great storage for out-of-town DG trips.

Just got back into the game after a 6+ year hiatus and was loving these new backpacks bags I'm seeing all over the place and I was checking out my options and was between a Grip and Voodoo ST3, but unfortunately the ST3's were sold out after the sale they just had...

Hopped on Voodoo's site randomly tonight around 12:45a and they had a single Blood Red ST3 available and I was able to snag it!

Looking forward to what looks like a kick-ass and well-made bag!

So Voodoo's bags have been on sale for some time now, with the Mojo priced at $35. Has anyone bought from Voodoo recently? The Voodoo thread hasn't seen a post in years, has their quality dropped off, or are backpacks just dominating the market now?

I'm wanting to carry more discs than my GB Squirrel Monkey but be less cumbersome than my Simian. Also considering the UPD Shift or just going full bore on an Octothorpe. I only intend to carry 14-16 discs.

Voodoo is dope I owned one a few years back, I'm assuming backpacks took over the market. If it seems like something you would like the quality was top notch and I only sold it to upgrade. 10/10 would recommend

Yeah they're really well built. I love my Juju. It's pretty much all I've used for the last year and its still in great shape. No frays, busted seams, or even fabric wear. My only complaint is its narrow footprint makes it tip prone. The larger Mojo is probably better in that regard. It reminds me of my Revolution Carolina for $100 less, but with comparable materials and build quality.

The karma for 40$ is a steal. Quality is great. The only issue is the back pad that rests on your back is annoyingly loud when you are walking. Especially noticeably on those quiet mornings when your trying to enjoy the peaceful noises of nature. Think of the Seinfeld episode when George gets those pants that make the swosh sound. Other then that I've had no issues.

I actually share a similar noise compliant with my Juju, although easy to fix. I use it with backpack straps, and with the discs oriented flat, any gap causes the discs to clap together with each step. Wedging a towel in the gap fixes the sound. So mine's more like the tic tac episode

Last edited:
The karma for 40$ is a steal. Quality is great. The only issue is the back pad that rests on your back is annoyingly loud when you are walking. Especially noticeably on those quiet mornings when your trying to enjoy the peaceful noises of nature. Think of the Seinfeld episode when George gets those pants that make the swosh sound. Other then that I've had no issues.

$40 for the Karma is for sure a steal. I had one for a bit a couple years ago and could really fit a ton of discs in it. The side pockets had enough room for 4-5 drivers each.

I'm considering grabbing a Mojo to replace my Crunch Box as my small bag.

Ordered a Mojo for my brother's birthday present. I've been eyeballing these for awhile and I have a strong suspicion I will end up getting one for myself as a Crunch Box replacement also. My Crunch Box has been a fighter but it can't last forever. If my bro's looks as good as I expect I won't be able to pass up one for myself, lol.

I bought myself a Mojo for Christmas and it is really nice. They did send me the wrong color but I wasn't interested in dealing with returning and getting a new one.

I can't compare it to older ones but the quality is top notch as far as I am concerned.

Just ordered a Mojo as an upgrade for my Innova Standard bag. Wanted a lil more storage for days I leave my cart at home, but didn't want anything too big.

I ordered a bag one week ago. I have not received an email about shipping. I sent an email and haven't heard a response. Is this typical from VooDoo?

Completely normal,they have abysmal customer service. I ordered a bag from them never received a shipping confirmation. Took me 3 weeks to get the bag. I contacted them via their website,email and facebook and didn't get any response.

I ordered a bag one week ago. I have not received an email about shipping. I sent an email and haven't heard a response. Is this typical from VooDoo?

I ordered one Thursday night and it came today, so 4 business days? If they're based in Cali that's shockingly fast since I live on the East Coast.

Latest posts