• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

voodoo customer service

I still don't have my Spinal Tap back that I sent to them on December 14. They are telling me it should be back by early Feb. I've heard that the turn-around time wasn't bad for most. Anyone else wait 60-plus days to get their bag back? Ridiculous.

If they wanted to save me as a customer they would've sent me a new bag the day they 'found' mine in limbo. Instead they told me they will be glad to give me 10% off of my next purchase. Wow, what a deal, and a complete brush-off!

I should've bought a Grip!

I had a similar experience with Voodoo. I had to return my Spinal Tap twice in the first 4 months of owning the bag (bad sewing on the shoulder straps) and the first time it took them 4 weeks to return my bag (from the day I sent it) and the second time it took them 4+ weeks. I complained as I felt that spending $200+ on a bag should never lead to losing it for 2 of the first 4 months of ownership and I was given the same line, "we'll give you 10% off your next Voodoo purchase". I love the design and comfort of the Spinal Tap but Voodoo will never receive another penny from me due to their customer service.

Wow, glad I picked up the DD Ranger, the Spinal Tap was my second choice but from the sound of it, Voodoo's customer service is drastically lacking...........

Got my bag back today after 59 days, still not fixed correctly. The side walls were ignored and they are so warped from two months worth of use (18 discs, 1 water bottle, nothing else with any weight or bulk) that it is a matter of time before they break or tear. The material feels like flimsy cardboard.

Buyer beware. The $240 price tag makes me feel like the sucker that I am for buying this P.O.S. My two Lat. 64 bags were a third of the price and they're still in great shape (one after 2 1/2 yrs and 500 rounds).

I dont know what you fools are talking about. Ive abused my Voodoo bag for more than disc golf. I've stuffed it with camping gear. I've packed it with clothes and taken it through customs. And I still get mad props on the course from people that know what a dope bag looks like.

I dont know what you fools are talking about. Ive abused my Voodoo bag for more than disc golf. I've stuffed it with camping gear. I've packed it with clothes and taken it through customs. And I still get mad props on the course from people that know what a dope bag looks like.

What does this have to do with their customer service? And you're calling me a fool? And who still says "mad props"? :D

When I finally called, they said the bag I ordered was sold out, but when it comes in, I'll get it shipped out. But the straps were being shipped. I got an email that they shipped them, but they are still en route, for two weeks from San Diego to L.A..

I can't wait! Eeeeeeee it's gonna be so awesome one day... When a bag comes in the mail and I will think I won the Lottery, because it was so long that I forgot I paid for it, and they spent the money the second they got it. :) haha.

Bummed to see so many rough experiences recently with Voodoo. I've had plenty of positive interactions with them, so I'm hoping they can turn it around.

To whoever shifted my General disk golf talk subject to the purses area, thanks for for effecting my ability to get any reviews.

I ordered a Juju during the Christmas discount. I originally ordered Brown but on the next business day after my order was placed, Voodoo called me to let me know that their web site incorrect and that brown was not available. So I chose the blue color (the color I preferred in the first place). The bag is great and I couldn't be happier with the way they handled the issue. I hate to see that others have not been so lucky.

I ordered a Juju during the Christmas discount. I originally ordered Brown but on the next business day after my order was placed, Voodoo called me to let me know that their web site incorrect and that brown was not available. So I chose the blue color (the color I preferred in the first place). The bag is great and I couldn't be happier with the way they handled the issue. I hate to see that others have not been so lucky.

Lol, that's too funny! Because I ordered the BLUE juju. (Which they said they had none left.) End Rant.