• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Disc Golf Bag?

booter...please compare to other bags you've used as well for reference. golf mahal, grip, dual pack if you have one...i've used the mojo and like it. just want to see how it compares to others. thanks!

Booter

For anyone that has the Juju how do quad shocks work on them? I'm looking at getting a smaller bag for when I just want to do a Roc round or something and this is one of the bags I am looking at. I still want to be able to use quad shocks on the bag I choose.

Also does it have enough space in the pocket for an additional bottle of water? I always bring Candy with me so I have to bring additional water.

Booter I have the same Question. will my Quads work with this?

I really want one of these bags if they do

Will do. Right off I can say it looks very similar to a revo carolina. It should b here within the hr. Thanks chris!

Yeah I had one but sold it to a friend like a ______. Definitely reminded me of a better Carolina minus no rain flap for the putters. But def. quality. Looking forward to how it stacks up with the Mahal and Grip even though they're different styles.

got the bag. Man its sweet! It worked perfect for my 16 discs.Ive seen the karma in person but didnt get to fondle it like my mojo is definitely quad compatible just like the others.

First off...it looks well built,good stitching,nice fabric and I love the extra pockets in the big side pockets.
quads hook up easy and fit good.i love the back padding of the bag.

Few cons . Non insulated drink holders,no d ring clips for quad hook ups(i can see these wearing through eventually. No rain flap, no feet on bottom to help wear on bottom. Other than those few things,its solid. I took the divider out and fit all 14 discs in and both putters snuggly in the front pocket. Love the big pockets and material. Color isnt as bright as I thought but its still sweet. Hopefully it lasts longer than it looks.

Im taking it out for its first round today,i will do a comparison to other bags later. I def like it better than a revo carolina. Better drink holders ,storage and capacity Id say off hand.

Anywho,thx chris...im glad I didnt have to wait to order ne.

Lovin the bag,rides good after a round.. All my discs fit in there perfectly.
IMG_20110721_170834.jpg

IMG_20110721_170848.jpg

IMG_20110721_170931.jpg