• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Karma Question

BmoreDre

Does anyone that has a voodoo karma bag (or any voodoo bag i guess) think the back pad it too thin?

i've had my karma bag for about a month now and have been really loving it! love the size, material, constuction, look. Really just about everything but i could use a little more padding in the back. i'm not sure if my bag is deffective or they're all like that. don't get me wrong, there is padding back there, it's just not uber thick.
voodoo is a great company either way. i've been in contact with them about this and they've been totally cool about it. i've sent them pics of my bag and they're looking into. their customer service is great too. seems like they just want to make me happy even if it turn out that, that's just the way the bags are made.

Never really had that complaint. Coming from a fade tourney that has no padding on the back this is 1000x better.

^ same for me. I've used a fade tourney and GB kong and the karma has more padding than both of those, plus it's mesh so it breathes way better.

Thanks guys! Keep the replays comin please!

So how thick do you think your back padding is? Mine seems to be a little bigger than a 1/4 inch

It is the thickest I have ever seen on a traditional bag. When I had my karma, it felt amazing with my phenix quads

Mines fine. Wish I had the mojo instead. This things huge (that's what she said)

Karma + Phenix Quadshocks = glorious.
No problems with thiin padding. My Discarrier had none.

it is a little thicker than my lat pro bag when i had the padded zipper flap folded back, plus it is actually part of the bag so i can zip up my bag and still have padding. Very very comfortable to me and w/ the same amount of discs its lighter than my pro bag. I am definetly one happy customer and will (probably) never switch to another big bag in my life.

hmm? maybe my bag is a defect then. here's a pic from the top and side. doesnt seem thick to me.
e3f288f5.jpg
4a93eeb5.jpg

It's not really suppose to be thick. The fact the padding is mesh on top of the nylon, makes for a seriously comfortable backing of the bag. Pretty sure that is just a normal perfect karma

Ive had mine for 2 months. I play 2-4 rounds per day and its extremely comfortable with quad shocks, IMO.

Ive had mine for 2 months. I play 2-4 rounds per day and its extremely comfortable with quad shocks, IMO.

I've had mine for a little over a month but only play on weekends. No quad shocks for me yet. Still using my innova straps from my last bag. Gonna play a lot of DG this weekend. Going to try to pay close station to the feel of the bag.

Still waiting to hear from voodoo. It's only been since Tuesday. Thinking they'll get back to me today or tomorrow.

I've had mine for a little over a month but only play on weekends. No quad shocks for me yet. Still using my innova straps from my last bag. Gonna play a lot of DG this weekend. Going to try to pay close station to the feel of the bag.

Still waiting to hear from voodoo. It's only been since Tuesday. Thinking they'll get back to me today or tomorrow.

Yeah i haven't used it without quads, so the straps could be the problem?

Getchers sum kwads! They will make a world of difference for a larger bag like the Karma. Even on my Mojo I couldn't believe the difference the first time I tossed a set on.

Getchers sum kwads! They will make a world of difference for a larger bag like the Karma. Even on my Mojo I couldn't believe the difference the first time I tossed a set on.

Getchers sum kwads?!!! Really?! don't know what there are or what it is but sounds hilarious!

Latest posts