• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Voodoo Mojo w/ Phenix Straps

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpeaslee

Par Member
I have a gently used Voodoo Mojo w/ matching navy Phenix Straps for sale. No holes, tears or worn spots. I don't play much anymore so my Juju is really all I use. I have the divider as well. I don't get on here much, so you may have a faster response by emailing me ([email protected]). Not looking for any trades.

Bag & Straps $120 shipped
Bag only $90 shipped
Straps only $30 shipped

SOLD!!!

Last edited:
If it ain't marked sold there's still a chance.
Also, you need to quote or PM the seller, as it's a one in a million they randomly come to check on this thread.

I realize this a very old thread but do you still have this?

I actually do have this still if you're interested. Literally just pulled all my stuff out of the garage to start playing again. Also, apparently Vibrams and Epics are OOP and people want them again... Who woulda thunk? I'll shoot you a PM.

I just pulled my Mojo out of the basement storage the other day, too. I looked at selling it, and then saw that they had a fire sale at the end where every bag was dirt cheap and people think thats what they are worth, lol. These are some of the best small bags out there.

And the Phoenix straps... good score! I've got those quads on my Innova tourney bag that I never use, they are sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts