• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] vroc approved

I think you are misinterpreting what he was saying. I think he was comparing the two in terms of desirability and collectability, not claiming they were the same thing

Thanks that makes more sense. I was thinking of flight not collectability

retailers = customers, not us(consumers) no retailers = no avenue to sell your product...gotta keep your customers happy...bidness 101

innova is a distributor and the retailers are their customers...innova can't service the public by themselves which is why they sell through distribution...if retailers arent happy with innova and don't buy innova then innova makes less and less profit which means there is no more innova

True. But, conversely, how many of these retailers exist because Innova came first? It goes both ways is all I'm saying, and calling Innova this big bad corporation trying to bilk the itty bitty retailers out of money because they didn't release a fundraiser disc to them just seems disingenuous.

that's the bitch.. you cant really succeed without stocking innova'

granted tides are turning it takes a grass routes and pro-level movement like we have seen with Cale and airborn or the guys at DD who now are not sure what business they are in but came up big being a retailer.

b/c innova is like your old ass grandma you wish you didn't have to visit but is just a part of the damn family regardless.

in the 90-00's it was "hip" to throw innova, a lot like hop.

b/c innova is like your old ass grandma you wish you didn't have to visit but is just a part of the damn family regardless.

in the 90-00's it was "hip" to throw innova, a lot like hop.

Haha, classic. Does that make MVP the hot cousin you know you shouldn't be checking out but do anyway?

pretty much' you don't WANT to look but... DC is like your step sister or brother depending on what branch of plastic you came from initially and then these alien throwers across the sea which I guess we are now ancestors to?! but maybe that depends if you have the Swedish slap or American muscle?!

Hipster 1: "Hey check out my new Kosmonaut"
Hipster 2: "What kind of disc is that?"
Hipster 1: "It's the new disc from a startup Russian company."
Hipster 2: "Are they fair trade?"
Hipster 1: "Not sure, but they come pre-distressed by imported monks from China"
Hipster 2: "Hey look here comes Serg"
Serg: "Is that the new Kosmonaut? I heard monks from Thailand were blessing those with holy water from the south pacifc"
Hipster 1: "Chinese Monks, fair trade Chinese Monks"
Hipster 2: "Serg... are those Innova discs in your bag...? You do know the guys who make those discs don't use organic water for their non fair trade coffee breaks."
Serg: "Yeah, I'm being Ironic"

Last edited: