• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] vroc approved

Even managed to sneak another set to keep on a second order. Sure I got billed twice for shipping on each set, but I didn't mess around on losing the order like the "flawless" and since Facebook is amazing, I sold the first set for 290 bucks. Which got me the second set for free, lol

One thing for certain is the hype and limited quantities sure did drive up the demand on those Perfects.

I wonder how long these will last before they sell out?

Maybe it is because I am new at this but this whole process is a bit silly. I throw every disc I buy and don't see the point for wall hanger, plus my wife would kill me.

Maybe it is because I am new at this but this whole process is a bit silly. I throw every disc I buy and don't see the point for wall hanger, plus my wife would kill me.

Oh it's definitely silly. It's beyond silly. It's stupid. Mindblowingly stupid. But people want to feel rich. And other people think that this is how they will be rich. Just like with poke-mon cards, beanie babies, and countless other phase collector items. This market will crash, but probably not for awhile. Unlike with those other collector items, disc golf is growing and thus the dumb will flock, but after awhile people will get burned with sitting on "valuable discs" that turn out to flop and we will have a normal sports market with the only valuable discs being the ones that actually are better and are not made the same any more. I.e. 11x kcpro teebirds, CE teebirds, etc

Majority are buying just to resell

Ah makes sense. I have been at work when these went out so not really much chance to spend the time to do things like that. Do most people flip them on Facebook as I read earlier? If so, is there a group where this happens? Would be interesting to see what people actually pay for these things!

got stuck on moving to the 'shipping information' part of the checkout process.

should have created a profile and been logged in ahead of time.

oh well.

Ah makes sense. I have been at work when these went out so not really much chance to spend the time to do things like that. Do most people flip them on Facebook as I read earlier? If so, is there a group where this happens? Would be interesting to see what people actually pay for these things!

There are several different groups. Collectors exchange. innova only collectors. innova only auctions. dollar disc golf auctions. innova roc collectors. "company name" "mold name" collectors. lol

Oh it's definitely silly. It's beyond silly. It's stupid. Mindblowingly stupid. But people want to feel rich. And other people think that this is how they will be rich. Just like with poke-mon cards, beanie babies, and countless other phase collector items. This market will crash, but probably not for awhile. Unlike with those other collector items, disc golf is growing and thus the dumb will flock, but after awhile people will get burned with sitting on "valuable discs" that turn out to flop and we will have a normal sports market with the only valuable discs being the ones that actually are better and are not made the same any more. I.e. 11x kcpro teebirds, CE teebirds, etc

Agreed, things made to collect are never collectible long term. You have to be in before the masses. If I were to collect it would only be for mint CE and 11X discs etc. Ones that are truly rare, desirable, older and won't be made again. If your spending a few hundred bucks for one of those on Ebay, that's a bit of a gamble I think. We don't even know how it flies really. I assume it's probably similar to a Claymore. If you're just buying some to throw, that's where I'm at. If your flipping, hey take advantage too.

If your spending a few hundred bucks for one of those on Ebay, that's a bit of a gamble I think.

Guarantee the ebay sale price is the highest these discs will ever sell for. In a year nobody is going to have any interest in paying 500+ for one of these its all hype right now.

Guarantee the ebay sale price is the highest these discs will ever sell for. In a year nobody is going to have any interest in paying 500+ for one of these its all hype right now.

In a year, hell no, but if you're in it for the long game there is a 30% chance these will be more valuable someday.

In a year, hell no, but if you're in it for the long game there is a 30% chance these will be more valuable someday.

If they get good reviews on their flight characteristics, then there is a chance and even then... not great odds these will get a positive return.

Latest posts