• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Vulture Driver

brutalbrutus

* Ace Member *
The Vulture disc made by Discraft was PDGA Approved on 2-26-2018
"The Vulture is described as a well seasoned Predator, with less overstability and more glide. The Vulture is predictable in wind and a great long range placement driver. Pros will appreciate the shot shaping ability of this driver while less experienced players will find a consistent, predictable flight." - by Discraft

https://www.pdga.com/announcements/predator-drives-prey-discraft-vulture-glides-play

Discraft Vulture

177.6g
21.4dia
1.2 rim depth
17.8 inside rim
1.8 rim thickness

Didn't Quest have a Vulture? Guess it's been OOP long enough for a new one.

Speed 8 it looks like. More stable undertaker. Maybe a slower PD type flight?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

The flight sounds cool. Thunderbird territory? Just hope it's not shaped like a Predator.

tracker replacement. sounds like my new fh disc.

I think VicB is right. When Tracker went OOP I swapped in the Undertaker, no problem. If it ain't a retool, it's definitely based off it.

Hoping this is a Predator with a straight, SS style wing.

I think VicB is right. When Tracker went OOP I swapped in the Undertaker, no problem. If it ain't a retool, it's definitely based off it.

Hoping this is a Predator with a straight, SS style wing.

yeah the undertaker is a retooled tracker, just always found the tracker to have more high speed stability then an undertaker. hoping this disc fits that role.

The X Trackers were a perfect slow anny for me, but the Z had too much fade, thought the undertaker temperamental and was great or would turn too much. Maybe I'll get the flight of my X again.

The only X Predator I've ever thrown was a factory dye, which shouldn't have made a difference, but it started with about the turn of an XL and decent fade which beat out quickly and it's been my turnover fairway ever since. I basically use it as a longer Meteor. I'm guessing I got an anomaly there.

DGA has a new proto coming out soon too, wonder how similar the 2 might be.

I saw a review on Facebook from someone who got a prototype tester, sounds promising. A longer, slightly more stable Undertaker, or a shorter than a Punisher. Also conisdered an updated Flash, or comparable to a Thunderbird. I haven't been anxious over a new driver in a long time.

I swore I wouldn't do this anymore, but I'll be buying one based on nothing more than the name. If it kicks something out of my bag, that'll be a bonus.

I am wondering if this could replace my Ti Ace Race Mantis.
Mine(Mantis) is slowly loosing its high speed stability; Its still good, but it is a metter of time.

Not an great vid, but I guess its better than nothing. The guy needs to learn how to get out of the way of the shot, lol...

Hahaha agreed. Also needs to learn the same shot consistently. Half were thrown nose up half were yanked worm burners