• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Warwick DGC

Rocaholic74

* Ace Member *
Has anyone played Warwick in New York? Me and a buddy are thinking of taking the trip this weekend to go play the courses. What layouts are the best for mid to adv ams?

You can play silver tees to blue baskets or blue tees to silver baskets to step down from blue to blue which is top level.

Pars for each layout so you can take on as much as you think you can handle.

Silver - Silver 54
Blue - Silver 57
Silver - Blue 60
Blue - Blue 65

There is also Wolfe woods on the same property.
Shorts Par 54
Longs Par 57

You can also wait until you get there and view each tee to hole to see what fits you best. Mix and match according to the way you feel for the moment at each hole. Warwick is well worth the trip and don't forget to play Wolfe Woods which is in the same park, back in the woods. Enjoy!

Are there any holes that are just amazing and memorable? I heard something about a rock wall which has a basket on the top which makes putting a delicate thing.

Wolfe Woods is so much fun and it's so weird that players who travel to play Warwick never realize theres another course 50 feet away...or the low par makes them think its not real disc golf....fools...don't be a fool be sure to play Wolfe when you are there

theres nothing there thats going to wow you...its just a very well maintained course with some big shots and some more technical ones....I am a fan of a few of the holes but its not gonna wow you if youve been playing DG in eastern PA you've seen more wow

Yeah, I suggest at least 2 rounds mixing up the tees/baskets and Wolfe Woods - loved this course. I don't agree with opti that it won't wow you, I've seen a lot of golf and Warwick still left a memorable impression on me, I was wowed to some extent. Great locals as well if you can meet up with someone to play, or make it to an event to hang out with the locals.

Are there any holes that are just amazing and memorable? I heard something about a rock wall which has a basket on the top which makes putting a delicate thing.

Some of my favorites from Brakewell Steel: Hole #2 blue to blue, Hole #3 is the rock wall, a fantastic hole from either tee. Hole #5 is a unique uphill hole. Hole #11 is visually pleasing with the interwinding stream, Hole #14 blue to blue.

Although these are favorites, each hole individually is very enjoyable and a lot of fun.

^This! I would definitely roll up there with you if I wasn't on the D.L. right now, it is one of my favorite courses.

Warwick is totally worth it.

Wolfe woods is equally as awesome.

I believe hole 3 is the one on top of the rock outcrop. It's not a rock wall but it will destroy a putt real quick.

There was talk about another course and pro shop being developed on private property across the street. Not sure whatever happened to that.

The Oasis is in but inmature and still developing. I'm not exactly how many holes are playable as it's been redesigned a few times from the original idea. Reach out on the local forums here for more answers. http://www.nynjdiscgolf.com/forums Forums are down for scheduled maintenance when i posted this but should be up shortly.

I played the Oasis last summer, it is a pretty cool course. With three courses literally next to each other, Warwick is a top-notch disc golf destination.

I play this course every other day since I'm closeby and I always mix and match. The best layout for me so far is.
1 bb (short otherwise)
2 bb (need a well placed anny drive)
3 sb
4 bs (more challenging IMO)
5 sb
6 sb
7 bb
8 sb
9 bb
10 bb
11 bb
12 bs
13-18 bb
It's just a very well maintained medium length course with bathrooms four layouts and another, completely different, course right by hole 15's fairway. There's also another course across the street that's fantastic but people who own it haven't mowed it probably at all this year. It's a real shame.

Last edited:
Well I played Warwick yesterday. We played two rounds. Silver to Blue and then Blue to Silver. All I can say is that Warwick is the best course I've ever played. I had so much fun. I will definitely be coming back.

Agreed, I played it for the first time last week and it is easily one of the best courses I have played. There's not a remotely bad hole on the course. Amazing variety and maintenance, added with the incredible gift of having 4 distinctly different layouts to play all the time. I will try to play anytime I'm in the area.

Latest posts