• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Wasp tool buzzz BLUE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdmanCR

Double Eagle Member
151800_g.jpg

151801_g.jpg

151802_g.jpg

SOLD

Trades:
apx swirls
beat used fr buzzzes
Team stamped discraft
Glo comets
glo comets
4 chain magnets
z banger
new esp comets with tooling
special blend orcs
night shift orcs
pearly orcs

Last edited:
Ive noticed a number of these (including one i have) with that same stamp wear on the Z. Any reason why that is, or just a coincidence? Tends to be the wasp tooled ones...free bump

Ive noticed a number of these (including one i have) with that same stamp wear on the Z. Any reason why that is, or just a coincidence? Tends to be the wasp tooled ones...free bump

Its the center of the disc. I've had a few discs designed and I was always warned not to place a thick line of text or a large shape on the center, because sometimes the stamp doesn't take there.

Sometimes the plastic isn't perfectly flat there because the injection of the plastic is directly beneath it. When that's the case, the uneven surface keeps the stamp from taking completely to the disc...

Eh, $80 is a bit steep. I just sold a similar buzzz 10/10 wasp tooled for $65. I think the going rate is between 60-70 for 10/10. Who knows though, people love these discs... Free bump

sweet disc im 90% sure that i owned that disc a year ago! id trade you a 1st run boss for it back!

I have an opaque white/cream colored pro line Orc ~6-7/10 w/ink

also have the innova "Merry Christmas 2007" GLOW Orc as well 10/10 storage wear at worse. Pretty sure that the "pre first run" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.