• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Water Bottles? What do you use?

Klean Kanteen's sounds like great water bottles, holds lots of fluids, BPA free, and will keep your drinks cold. However, if you want a sport water bottle that you can just squeeze and the water will shoot out off, while keeping it still pretty cold, and with a good grip, CamelBack Podium is great, costs like $9 for 24oz.

Why cant he play both...maybe hes a switch hitter

I use a 32 oz. Nalgene and a Fade Gear 34 oz. nalgene bottle. I fill both up with water halfway and freeze them the night b4. Then I fill the rest b4 i go play. Ice keeps water nice and cold through entire round and i never run out of water.

I keep 2 32oz nalgene with me at all times while playing. Normally filled with water or powerade.

I bought one of those Sigg bottles to try out and like it. I use it whenever I'm not playing disc golf the damn thing just doesn't fit in my bag right.

I am about to put an order in at amazon for:

CamelBak Podium
Klean Kanteen 40oz.

Will cost me a little over $30, but I get free shipping. It will be my first actual water bottles to own, I was just reusing Gatorade bottles and stuff.

We have a couple of the 27oz Kleen Kanteens. I wanted a 40oz also. I like the stainless steel containers better than the plastics. Which sizes of these stainless steel containers would fit in the standard bag bottle holders? I don't have a bag yet but this is a factor when I decide on one.

Odd how both the 27 and 40 oz can fit considering they are different widths. Wouldn't the narrower one wobble around and fall out sometimes?

I carry 2 one liter Nalgenes. Work great for me, and I've never managed to go through 2 liters before I get to a place to refill.

I use beer cans...filled with beer.

now your talking my language...

Small-Cooler-Bag-9624.jpg