• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Weirdest distraction you've had on the course

Honestly surprised I have never seen this at OP. Plenty of people in hammocks way too close to the basket, but no nudity yet.

I've seen the Hammock kids, usually by the creek on 14 and 15, but not nude. Sucking face, sure, but not nude.

I had this little fella slither right across my disc as I picked it up. Scared the daylights out of me until I realized just how small it was and was a gardner snake. Took me a while to settle down haha.

Attachments

• HappySnake.jpg
    HappySnake.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 46
While playing a solo round at Kircher Park, I came upon two drunken young ladies who invited me to their table for a drink. When I refused they started heckling me. That lasted for about five holes.

For some reason, I keep picturing 2 drunk chicks saying "Batter batter batter swing!!!"

Played the Carolina Clash a couple of years ago and as we finished at Nevin, there were a group of people having sword fights and dressed like the characters in the Role Models film.

This fall I hit a woman with my putt. There was this white line painted on the ground, it ran right past the basket. My approach left me 20'ish short and to the left. I lined up and putted and as soon as I let it go I saw the woman running down the painted line; it was the marking for a cross-country running path. The putt hit her in the arm as she ran past. She never once hesitated or acted like she noticed in any way; I yelled at her but she had earbuds in. Just. Kept. Running.

She was probably conversing with her husband and said "There is this crazy guy throwing frisbees and yelling at me". Husband says "Just give him your wallet honey and maybe he will go away". Poor misunderstood Three Putt.