• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What all do you keep in your bag?

This is everything besides discs and the permanent seat from old Vertex Angler backpack on an Athletico Disc Golf Backpack as I am playing.
Bunch of mini's homemade to give away to people who don't have them but want one left side side then regular mini's I bought on other side, all but 2 that are in a mini pouch
Towel Large white Wilson towel clipped on, small zipper pencil type bag with D ring and a clip for things like Wallet/phone clipped on a 3rd bottle holder used as a main bottle holder as well as an old XXL shirt made into a Towel clipped on outside as well but tucked into the right side pocket
A handkerchief cowboy style sky blue
golf balls 2 or 3 for getting discs down in right storage.
a soft bottle holder with bottle attached to the seat part with pencils in it
a bottle in the left bag bottle holder, right has some TP as sometimes the bathroom might not have TP or there is no bathroom
Other pencils in the small pocket inside the right storage,
Pen on front slim pocket and two sharpie a black Extreme and a basic red in pencil holders
Some blank scorecards, Innova as well as some hand done then a few from and for local courses a piece of sandpaper in a small Ziploc all in the thin front cover pocket
A Multi tool for some repairs to the bag or seat part should I need it as well as the file for discs should the sand paper not be enough
I, think that is it.

I need some bug spray, I had some but it got lost on vacation as some other relatives stole it.

Last edited:
Disc towel and a spare dog poop bag.

What can I say, I'm a minimalist.

Always lots of stuff in the trunk tho.

Weirdest thing I carry in my bag is my 10 meter circle measurer. Long range finders aren't reliable from close in (accuracy is +/- 1yard) so I use a laser measuring tape with an accuracy of+/- 2mm. The laser is hard to see outside, though, so I fixed a fiber optic red dot sight for shotguns, on it.

KIWI-P1-laser-measurement-tool.jpg

599a3d4869eced6d1c7be51d-large.jpg

Kwik-Stik with the hook (I live in Arizona, so it's great for getting discs out of cacti or places where rattlesnakes might be).
Sunglasses/regular glasses (depending on which I am wearing - the other is in the bag)
Kleenex
Mini markers
Mini throwing discs for when I play RIPT Revenge
Towel
WhaleTail
Glove
pencils
marker
mini clipboard
Club bag tags
kneeling pad (so I don't have to put my hand or knee in cacti)
multitool
sandpaper
sunscreen
rules book
energy bars

Right now there's a towel, ribbons from a winter round, a baseball for tree'd discs, a 3x5 notebook. and two cigarette butts.

Other than discs what are the things that you like to have in your bag? Are certain things season dependent? What is always in there?

I'm very sad that my dad joke was preempted.

Uh. A towel. I'm a bag clutter minimalist.

If we want to count things that I keep on my person that someone might put in a bag, phone, wallet, keys, pen, pad of paper, earbuds, multitool, lighter. I'll have to start carrying sunscreen. Male pattern baldness is finally defeating my hair.

Different strokes for different folks. Some bring the kitchen sink and there's nothing wrong with that, I just don't like clutter or unnecessary weight.

I had a buddy in high school, he spent a lot of time crashing on couches and wherever since he didn't drive. Always had a big duffle bag like he was Rambo wandering around... spare clothes, loose drinks, there was even a cider in there one time... you never new what was in Scott's magic bag.

So this one time, he had a small brass boat sink in there, he packed it around for a month waiting for someone to say "you have everything but the kitchen sink" .. Haha

My double Nutsac is minimal.. Loose change for skins, pencil or two, small knife/bottle opener thingy, black light, carbine, lighter, papers, small grinder. I glued two Jean pockets in, the back pocket for a mini and stash mini and a change pocket for vaporizer.

Lately I've been kind of partial to my orange flare gun.

I had a buddy in high school, he spent a lot of time crashing on couches and wherever since he didn't drive. Always had a big duffle bag like he was Rambo wandering around... spare clothes, loose drinks, there was even a cider in there one time... you never new what was in Scott's magic bag.

So this one time, he had a small brass boat sink in there, he packed it around for a month waiting for someone to say "you have everything but the kitchen sink" .. Haha

My double Nutsac is minimal.. Loose change for skins, pencil or two, small knife/bottle opener thingy, black light, carbine, lighter, papers, small grinder. I glued two Jean pockets in, the back pocket for a mini and stash mini and a change pocket for vaporizer.

I think we can all agree- even if we aren't "that kitchen sink guy" it's pretty awesome to have one on the card. Need another pencil? He has five. Scorecard- Would you like paper or reusable? Two extra towels and three lighters because hey you never know, right? I love that guy!