• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what are you taking out of your bag...2013

Dropped the Pain for the Zone, as it handles wind a bit better. Also dropped Anodes for Spikes because I am digging the low profile and awesome feel of Zero plastic.

Valks have already been replaced with Beasts and aviars (pna) replaced with P2's. KC Aviars have replaced my Rhynos although Im not sure for how long and I think theres a spot for both really. The Roc3 may come out as my Flat top KC Pros do the same thing, for me anyway.

Dropped all of my speed 10+ discs. Also picked up a Daredevil Timberwolf. What a fkn disc...

Love my force...esp 174g. Straight with a hard fade at the end, and great distance!

I carry 3 to 5 normally. All different lines. My max distance one is a 172 ESP that has just enoug HSS to flip up and fly forever until it fades. Gonna play a round tomorrow without my Halo's and see how it goes.

Dropping Challengers for Magnets. They feel better for some reason. Putted with Challengers since '04, so its kind of a big deal for me. See how it goes.

Im in the same boat. Put up my challengers for a series of pures. Its a huge deal just because of the length of time ive dedicated to them. Lol

The time has come... I dropped both my Buzzzes and my Buzzz SS. The Warship and Tursas are FAR superior.

Possibly my destroyers. Worked on a slower, more controlled approach off the tee the last few rounds. Consistancy has greatly improved but lost a bit of power. Looking to disc down to a speed 10 or 11. Maybe a wraith? We'll see.

I took Wraiths out because I prefer the feel of Destroyers and was using them more or less for the same shots. I too out the Dominators and the Kings because I just cannot handle them. I ditched the Ascent, Trak, Buzzz, Gremlin, Rhyno and Mako just to limit the amount of molds I carry and because I had so much overlap (still do really)

The biggest drop for me was the one mold Ive carried for the last fifteen years: the Eagle. I love Eagles. Always have, always will. But I found that I only threw it once a month or even less. Not enough to keep it on the bag. I have a pretty solid bag right now, and the only addition I may be making is either a D4 (love that disc) or a Tern (haven't tied it yet) to give me an understable driver.

Ditched my Flow already and my Vision is hanging on by a thread. Sleeping has been tough ever since the Volt came out and don't know if I can hold out any longer. Another honerable mention is my Opto XXX. I've yet to find a hole where that mutton hook will ever come into play around these parts. Maybe a Triden?

.... I have a pretty solid bag right now, and the only addition I may be making is either a D4 (love that disc) or a Tern (haven't tied it yet) to give me an understable driver.

I haven't really followed the prodigy buzz, but have the D1 and D4 been pdga approved yet? Not thread jacking!

I may try a D4 if I get rid of destroyers, used a beat to death pro for long turnovers at the moment.

I removed the Predator and the Avenger. They are both a little too fast for my weak arm. My heart attack seemed to weaken my throw and since then I had to down size my drivers.

Wizards for judges due to the low profile.
Gazelles if I find a stable escape, pd most likely since my heavy new z surge does what the pd does for me.

Drivers are in a weird place right now. Rivers still aren't turning as easily or as reliably as I'd like, and until I get my ESP Cyclone there's a lot of overlap between my beat X Cyclone and my Rivers. Cyclones feel better in my hand, and I love their line-shaping abilities, but Rivers have taught me a lot about nose angle release, and consistently out drive all of my other discs. So I'd bet one or both of those will be gone before too too long. Probably the Rivers. Time will tell.

jk aviars got switched out for kc's
leopard got switched out for my slightly seasoned TL
might switch banshees out for firebirds at some point but not quite yet. I will carry both for a bit and run them through the tests.

Innova... I just want to be able to buy two discs of the same mold and weight and have them fly identical. I know Discraft has flaws but they are still more consistent than Innova.

i agree but i have some in my bag that fly perfect but i hate buying them cause you never know what ur gonna get.

My bag is always changing Too many new discs coming out that i really haven't gotten a chance to throw yet.

I removed the Predator and the Avenger. They are both a little too fast for my weak arm. My heart attack seemed to weaken my throw and since then I had to down size my drivers.

I'm sorry to hear about your heart attack. I hope you'll get back in shape!

I started building up my bag in autumn and it's been working nicely, but there are still plenty of discs I want to try so I have no idea when I'll have a "permanent" bag (yeah right). I'm quite new so there are plenty of discs I've never tried.

I would, however, like to have as few discs and as few molds as possible. So, almost anything might be taken out this season!