• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what are you taking out of your bag...2013

What!? That makes me nervous! I love my buzzzes with a passion! I dont know if im gonna pick up the tursas when its released now, just so my buzzzes dont feel threatened. Lol

I literally had 8 different Buzzzes at one time. It was the first disc I owned, the first disc I mourned over the loss of, and the only disc I've stubbornly kept multiple versions of in my bag...

Dropping my Cyclones. I just don't use them anymore since finding out about Teebirds and TLs.

Dropping my Buzzz(maybe). Between two Sentinels and a Comet, I just don't use it.

Towards the end of last year I dropped Leopards and Comets because I can get the shots I need from my Eagles and Rocs. Big change this year, I dropped my S Ions that I used for over a year in favor of Wizards. Slower and amazing base plastic, wish I would have switched a long time ago.

I disced down, and decided not to pick my Rivers back up when I went back up. I'm hoping I can get different XLs to cover all of my fairway needs, except overstable. But that's what my Banshee is for.

I just took out my B/S Challenger that has been in my bag for the past 4 seasons. The bead is 100% gone. I am however replacing it with a brand new one.

I typically don't like change but there are some discs I may try out early in the season. There is a reason I have stockpiled multiples of molds I throw.

Ill try some prodigy when the whole lineup wits the shelves

May pick up a Tursas don't know how it could knock out beat rocs as my U/S mid slot I love the westside plastic but nothing has fit in the bag yet.

Great question. I took out my star t-bird. I had it in my bag and tried to throw it all last summer through fall. When I got my bag ready to go out yesterday, for the first time this year, the teebird came out and I will not be putting back in. It was the first and last teebird I will try...completely underwhelming. I need to find a disc that will do what a teebird is supposed to do, so I guess I will continue searching (if you have suggestions, bring them on!!).

I felt the same way about Teebirds, replaced it with an Eagle and did not look back.

I took out eagles and bosses, and added teebirds and destroyers.

I will be dropping my buzz from bag have tried multiple times to work this into bag with different molds. It will be replaced with Roc+ love the feel of these.

I might give an Opto Havoc some time in place of my GL Bolts

the Fuse may come out if I do more work with the Tursas and see what I can do with it

As well as it has served me I may lose the Trident in my bag. Between the Zone, Gator, and Firebird it doesn't see much use anymore. Gotta add something fast and between the firebird and Saint though... Maybe an avenger if i can find one not in production plastic...

Dropped the Wraiths for Eagle Xs, since I can't get much past 310'-325' with the Wraiths. Also I've shelved Roadrunners for the Mamba and River combo.

Latest posts