• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What are your go to discs?

Putting: APX
Upshots and headwind putts: FLX Challenger
Mid: Stratus, Ibex, Nebula
Control Driver: Diamond, Amp, Tee Bird
Distance: Unlace, Lace, Pro Boss

Putter - Swan
Mid - Buzzz SS
Fairway - Phenom
Driver - Orc

Wizard
Scale
Roc
Teebird
Destroyer

Throw in a couple extra copies of each and a few utility discs and it's my complete bag too

Anode
Meteor
Valk
Wraith

Two Putters: Fuzion Judge & Discraft Challenger
Mid-Range: G Star Roc 3
Fairway: Westside VIP Seer
Driver: Star Mamba, Westside Tournament Northman

I carry 14 in my bag, these 6 remain in my bag at all times, the other 8 I switch around...looking for that "magic" disc that agrees
with my style and arm speed, which is not all that quick, and why I struggle to throw over 300 (well, that and I'm old)

R-Pro Aviar
Buzzz, Truth
Wraith, River
Tern, Surge, Katana

Putter, mids, and a few drivers[for wind] are max weight; most drivers are 162-168.

Harp
M4
FD
Felon
D3

In the process of finding a new go to throwing putter. It was the opto Pure, but I was finding lots of overlap with mids. Right now I am testing out the Scale, Wizard, Serpent, PA1, and PA4.

Harp
M4
FD
Felon
D3

In the process of finding a new go to throwing putter. It was the opto Pure, but I was finding lots of overlap with mids. Right now I am testing out the Scale, Wizard, Serpent, PA1, and PA4.

I was doing the same with putters. I found the blunt gumputt which is so floopy it hits something and falls and doesnt roll, thats my utility putter for downhill putts or downhill approach shots i need somethign to sit and not move. The PA4 was great but if there is the slightest breeze it takes off on me and i find it hard to grip sometimes. I got two wizards ive tried out the organic SSS and the original SSS. I must say i love the organic SSS and its deffinatly my favorite so far, runner up is my Vibram VP.

The discs that I reach for unless I need a different type of flight and can't really work a line with my go to discs....

Breaker, Buzzz, XL

When I am by myself and want a quick practice round I carry these 3 plus a McPro Aviar for putting and consistently shoot 1-2 strokes off what I would expect. I could carry these 4 discs and be happy for a long time.

Z Flick
a well seasoned BS 2x 150g Champion Leopard
Z Buzzz (a ESP FLX Buzzz less than 40 degrees)
SSS Wizard

If hard pressed to play a 4 disc round I would give this bag the nod.

Latest posts