• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What are your go to discs?

Sinus SP
Opto Core
Opto Striker
And for utility and rollers an Opto XxX and Vision

I carry 12-15 in my Shift, only 5-6 in my small bag. I mix it up a lot, so my only go to really is my putter. I carry at least 1 Envy in all my bags. The only time I don't carry one is for night golf, but I'm probably going to glow tape one up for that as well.

Rocs. Period.
Good PDs are pretty damned trusty. And I pretty much want to throw a 1.1 OLF anytime the hole allows the wiggle.

But I think I could shoot at or close to par on most any course with 3 Rocs.

I meant to post to be more along the lines of:
Go to putter
Go to mid
Go to control Driver
Go to max driver

Like in hockey...you have the whole team and different lines for different reasons but whats your star line....whose your all stars that if you had no bag and could only take one of each with you..what would they be.

my go-to discs are the discs I use when I play a quick round with just a few discs.

mcAviar
Claymore
Underworld
Fission Volt
Amp
Beast

Go to putter: S Wizard, condition 5/10
Go to mid: Don't have one. Been using Z Comet/Champ Panther/Air Truth equally lately
Go to fairway: Champ Teebird, condition 7.5 /10
Go to utility: Champ Firebird, condition 7.5/10
Go to distance: Starlite Wraith, condition 8/10

The 2 most over worked discs of the group are the Wizard and Firebird. They both do utility work in addition to their regular duties

Z Buzzz 175-176
Beat Z Predator (I've had it for so long I don't know the weight) - love this disc for both FH/BH
Z Nuke SS 173-174 (unless there's a head wind)

Putter - innova
Mid - innova
Control Driver - innova
Distance Driver - innova
oh, and I have a innova bag

Putter- Super Stupid Soft Wizzard from 30' and in, Star Aviar Driver from 160'-30'
Midrange- Gateway Evolution Warrior for straight, Z Comet for anhyzer, Innova Champ Panther for hyzer
Fairawy- Champ Tee Bird, Star Leopard
Distance Driver- Lucid Renegade, Champ Firebird (FH)

Of course these change slightly this time of year due to darkness

Putter- SS Glow Wizard
Mid- Z Glow Comet, Innova Glow Squall (midnight flier)
Fairway driver- none
Dist Driver- Lucid Renegade (with LED), Westside glow king

Last edited:
I meant to post to be more along the lines of:
Go to putter
Go to mid
Go to control Driver
Go to max driver

Like in hockey...you have the whole team and different lines for different reasons but whats your star line....whose your all stars that if you had no bag and could only take one of each with you..what would they be.

Okay
Aviar Driver
Warrior
Leopard
Renegade

Go to putter: Wizard
Go to mid: Roc
Go to control Driver: OLF
Go to max driver: I rarely go-to my Wraiths.

Latest posts