• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What area produces the best disc golfers?

The answer is California. 40 1000+ rated players. 10 over 1020.

Every other state barely has 10 1000 rated players. Even if you cut the 40 in half you're still double what any other state has to offer, except NC which has about 15 1000 rated.

(MPO used in this very scientific study)

well considering cali has double the population and size of a lot of states that's not so surprising

well considering cali has double the population and size of a lot of states that's not so surprising

If you take into account how few courses there are for the population and how far most of them are from one another it's slightly more impressive.

How about a region that has plenty of wind and enough tunnel shot holes to force a player handle either situation?

European ball golfers can post better scores than american golfers day in and day out. How do the European disc golfers compare to american disc golfers?

There's one thing no one seems to debate - clearly Delaware produces the coolest disc golfers. No need for a separate thread, that question's been answered.

Oh really? It would be great if you could point out once where I brought up NC and hyped it. The only times I've mentioned NC in this thread was commenting on somebody elses post. I just put up the facts and asked questions.

...or are you just really mad I took a shot at Cali?

You are using current locations not where they grew up. Ricky and the Jenkins all grew up playing the same park in North East Ohio. Roscoe Ewing park and the are seems to be producing some good new young talent.

The answer is California. 40 1000+ rated players. 10 over 1020.

Every other state barely has 10 1000 rated players. Even if you cut the 40 in half you're still double what any other state has to offer, except NC which has about 15 1000 rated.

(MPO used in this very scientific study)

California for the win!:clap:

You are using current locations not where they grew up. Ricky and the Jenkins all grew up playing the same park in North East Ohio. Roscoe Ewing park and the are seems to be producing some good new young talent.

so maybe my next thread should be "what sucks about north east ohio so much that people move the hell out of there"

Latest posts