• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What did Santa bring you this year - 2012!?

2 175 glo gazelles
178 metal flake champ gator
175 dx gazelle
176 gold line river
175 S Wizard
175 SS Wizard
174 Z Flick
174 TyeDye Z Predator
2 175 Z Venoms (1 smoke, 1 red)
177+ Glo Wasp
Birdie Bag
DD Mini Marker
And a tweety keychain to add to my bag. Lol

I posted earlier that my wife doesnt buy me disc golf stuff and she surprised me this year. DGA Mach lite and Golden Retriever.

photobucket-38309-1356444960544.jpg

Bowling green for me and my 2 teenage sons in April and the PDGA to go with it. An Opto Sparkle Trident 169 grams for when you absolutely, positively do not want to go right, A stormtrooper Amp 170 grams, A First run blood-orange Trespass 167 grams and a First run yellow Escape 167 grams. All from the wife. A couple of girls that I work with got me a "chain-smoker" basket teeshirt, an Evo Warrior 183 grams and a black ss wizard 173 grams. So, score.
Merry Christmas!

Mother-in-law got my son and I each a tournament entry and player's package for an upcoming tourney. Brother-in-law is gonna renew my DGCR membership when it comes up. And Santa left the family a blue DISCatcher Traveler set up in the living room.

And for the first time ever, I gave absolutely nothing related to disc golf as a gift.

Last edited:
People like me who don't get DG stuff from the wife: Is it because you're too picky and buy it all yourself, or because she doesn't want you to be playing?

My wife dosn't buy disc golfing stuff for me and I suspect it's because she knows I have bins of discs that have never been thrown. She is supportive of my golfing habit though because it gets me out of the house.

The only disc golf Christmas present I received was from my brother: a KC Roc with a UNC Environmental Finance Center stamp (brother is working there). I throw Rocs and have a few golf buddies who are NC State fans, so the UNC Roc will be fun. ;)

My wife dosn't buy disc golfing stuff for me and I suspect it's because she knows I have bins of discs that have never been thrown. She is supportive of my golfing habit though because it gets me out of the house.

Thats the same story with my wife. She doesnt wanna add to the bins of discs but a basket is different so thats why she got me one.

Here are some pix. The River (Opto sparkle 169), Pearl (opto 154) and Trak (170) are for each of my 3 boys (Pearl for the 7yr old).

Attachments

• IMAG1115.jpg
    IMAG1115.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 27
  • IMAG1114.jpg
    IMAG1114.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMAG1113.jpg
    IMAG1113.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 23
and ...
Really dig the stamp on the Wizard. I had an old Quest AT disc with that stamp on it. Raging Inferno.
Looking forward to trying out the kid's Trak.

Attachments

• IMAG1111.jpg
    IMAG1111.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMAG1110.jpg
    IMAG1110.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 31
  • IMAG1109.jpg
    IMAG1109.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 28
I had asked for grip bag a basket and a pair of keens or Merrels or something similar. My parents went with the bag

4 proto rocs
3 BB rocs (one flag ;)
2 Focus pad aviars
1 Grip bag
and a pair of brand new keens (forget the partrage in a pear tree..lol)

santa wife

the wife bought a Dynamic Disc Mystery Box with some good stuff in it
and a 180 Big bird Rc3

170 Z nuke, 177 Vortex, 180 metal flake super stingray, 180 glo king cobra
170 metal flake wraith, 180 Z Drone, 169 cryztal flx sparkle banger GT
180 champ king cobra, 168 Z wave, 168 FLX Avenger, 175 ss og wizard
168 star vulcan proto, 172 Xout gummy aviar, 178 first run Scout, 17 pro D Magent

Attachments

• DD box.jpg
    DD box.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 51
  • rc3.jpg
    rc3.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 23
just got some random cash here and there from some people....
so I ordered myself 2 174 soft Swan 2s, 1 grey 1 red, and a Eco1 plastic white Swan
love all my other Westside that I have gotten on trades recently and these are the only Westside I hadn't tried yet

Latest posts