• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What did Santa bring you this year - 2012!?

Couple proto roc3 couple big birds, 2 gateaway titans, an bullseye, couple pairs of keen socks an a gold n silver legacy patriot.

My girls dad bought me and his two sons practice baskets to complement his to finally get a temp course set up in the woods behind the yard... I also hooked my self up with a couple chalk Wizards 2 banger gts, 1 crystal 1 soft a crystal buzzz and a new VOODOO karma which im totally stoked for however it wont ship till Jan 2nd so ill have be patient :wall:

The only thing DG related was a long-sleeved dri-fit shirt. I did get a set of electric blue Dr. Dre Studio headphones and a sweet Seiko watch.

I got a MAW'N'PAW Tie Dyed Disc Golf Towel ~ do a search on them ~ tie dyed cotton towel to clean discs with a shammy patch at the top to keep hands dry ~ comes in handy up here in the Great North Wet.

Innova DISCatcher Traveler in red - spent 2 hours shooting at it from around the house after i opened it. Catches very well considering it is only 12 pounds and very portable.

168g Vibram Lace - haven't had a chance to throw it since we just got 8 inches of fresh powder.

Wife's parents have me a grip oh yeah. Didn't even mention it to them my wife saw my buddy's at the course and secretly asked him what it was and devised the whole plan.

I scored big this year with:

a pair of Keen Delaveaga's
an esp buzzz with the 3D dyemax baseball dye
a 100 oz. camelbak
a 40 oz. HydroFlask bottle
a 25 oz. stainless DD bottle
enough cash to get a Prodiscus backpack on the way as soon as DO gets some in the mail. (I'm hoping for either the red, orange, or turquoise blue)

This.

A_JX0eoCQAA07EB.jpg:large

I got a great Soft Anode from a friend. Really soft, pearly, almost marbled. Awesome and unexpected! :)

surprised.. because I never get any disc golf gear around the Holidays.

Hooked up with a 172g White MVP Amp and a Stars and Stripes Birdie Bag!

Not much, but it's definitely a step in the right direction!!!

Last edited:
I gave an Obex, a Warship, and a Blizzard Krait. That was it for DG Xmas for me.

Latest posts