• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What disc did EXACTLY what you expected out the box?

Huk Finn

* Ace Member *
My first disc that did EXACTLY what I expected when I bought it and researched it would be the Star TL. But more recently and even more exactly what I expected is the Star Max... I bought it specifically for RHFH/headwind drives.
That thing comes back like a frickin' bad check!

What disc did you buy and had 0 complaints about, compared to what you expected.
Let's stay on topic. (I know the Roc and Buzz will be on here) Let's keep it super real.

150g JK Valkyrie... only because I already had two others that were reasonably new themselves. Other than that, at my skill level, I never know what to expect out of drivers until I throw them for a while.

Also, any time I get a new DX Aviar P & A it works well.

Latitude Core.

I coveted it for a while on the net, bought one and got moist the second I threw it.

Same thing happened with the Ching Sniper for my wife...except I was going to take it and her the Polaris LF...I couldnt throw the sniper without turning it over and she was throwing the LF too high...we swapped and she threw this beautiful 200+ foot lazy S and has done it every time with the sniper.

My original 119 and 141 PDGA Frisbees.

Those boys always did what I expected them to do!

Star Leopard. Parked the first hole I threw it on with a pinpoint roller to the pole.

ESP Venom. Meathook! It did surprise me with it's thumber capabilities; 25 ft. further than the old Firebirds.

Gonna have to say the Buzzz. After a couple of throws, figured out how to throw it straight on. Just what I expected.

DX Puma (Years ago)
Buzzz X
Banger-GT soft X

Borderline is R-Pro Boss. Did largely what I expected it to do, but my release was late for a couple throws.

On deck for today:
Star TL
Star Roadrunner
Star Kite

On Deck next week
Champ Teebird
Z Flick

EDIT: Oh and hopefully ESP stalker