• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What disc do you love but nobody else does?

Prodigy M2. Got one earlier this year for dirt cheap as a water disc and actually used it as my main mid for a while. Now I use it as a water hazard disc. Sweet OS midrange with a unique feel.

Well so far y'all are right, because I don't think I've ever even thrown any of the discs mentioned much less loved one. Although I constantly ignore the urge to buy a Stag, which would be a bad fit for my bag but has the coolest stap ever. Just don't need one when I have plenty of Escapes in various states of wear.

Still Polecat and Nebula btw. Currently an EXP-X, Stag, Seer, and Runway are probably the other uncommon ones. Is the Fuse still decently popular? I don't hear about it as much since Tursas, Warrants, Stings, etc have come out.

As my signature attests, most of my molds are unpopular. I putt (172s) and throw turnovers from the tee (163s) with the Streamline Pilot. The Prodigy M3 is my main mid. I've got 750 plastic 180s for hyzers, 400g 171s for straight, and 400g 160s for turnovers. I throw the DGA Quake forehand and for utility mid spikes. The DGA Pipeline is my only fairway now that the second run SPs came out more overstable.

Envy and Trespass are the only mildly popular molds I throw.

For me it would probably be the Glide. I almost always have it in my bag but seldom see other players carry one.

I throw Buzzzs, Thunderbirds, Firebirds and MVP distance drivers, all very popular, probably for good reason. I don't see many people talk about or throw Discraft Esp Meteors so that is my pick. It might not be very obscure but if I need dead straight or just a little turn with almost zero fade at midrange distances that is my disc of choice.

Impact. It seems my Brother and I are the only one who play regularly that love the disc, brother more as the place a long midrange would be in the bag. It is so unpopular the disc went oop this year.

I use the Champion Destroyer a 167 gram and a 170 gram the discs are ones I use but always see the Star and the Pro models. Only one other player I can think of has Champion Destroyer, he uses the Pro and or Star model of Destroyer more and keeps the Champion for the overhand spike shot and big hyzer left shot.

The other in my bag I see few using is the Dragon, most others have the Whaoo and or the Hydra for water shots. The other discs they use are the Blizzard discs often a Destroyer weight at or under the grams needed to float. They do not like how lightweight the Valkyrie like flight Dragon is or that it is DX for a driver but I find it useful as a wind at back type open shot disc as well as you do not have to use much power to get distance with a driver.