• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What disc is this?

2:45? Bright Orange. I think there might have been some shadowing on that disc. Could be a GT-Banger.

Also, check out 2:15. That yellow disc looks like a driver and it also goes almost dead straight. Anyone have a guess on what disc that is?

I can make many discs go "straight".... putters, mids, drivers.
(of course, they hyzer at the end of the flight, rhbh)

Simply a matter of release angle & spin... used in conjunction with the flight charachteristics of each disc.

Some, of course, are much easier to throw "straight"

Easiest to throw straight: IMHO
understable discs!

I can put a candy leopard on a string!
Putters will go straight further than most folks realize. i've parked a 320 guantlet hole with a putter.
you kan doooo eeeeet, too.

Last edited:
Also, check out 2:15. That yellow disc looks like a driver and it also goes almost dead straight. Anyone have a guess on what disc that is?
It looks like a slow fairway driver to me. A Leopard would be my best guess, but it there are a lot of discs it could be.

If the first one is the approach shot at 2:45 or so it could be just about any putter. They'll pretty much all do that. Your Magnets should be perfect for it.

Teebird goes dead straight for me, as well as the Gremlin and Wizard. Can't watch YT on here but those are the discs for me that just keep going straight.

Yeah I see what you mean with the disc. Like one person stated before any person can make any disc go straight but in the video this guy released the disc flat. The only kicker is that it didn't have a lot of flight room before it hit a tree so that is another reason it probably didn't die off. Seriously though your guess is as good as mine.........
I would have to say something like a Firebird.....stays pretty stable until the end of the flight.

that was a sweet hole at 2:40 - great vid im most impressed with the bomb putt at 3:26

i can get my buzzz's, teebirds, and strangly my blowfly to do that, so i'd guess its a blowfly ;), could also be an eagle or an understable disc released in as a hyzer, it hit the tree before it started fading which is why it seemed so straight

I threw a Buzz today dead straight 230ft with a tiny bit of fade. I think I found my next disc.

I know you're looking for one in ESP, but I have a 174 Z from my misprint stack I would be willing to trade. It's uninked and doesn't even have the misprint stamp on the bottom.

Last edited:

Latest posts