• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What disc(s) do you throw the most?

Anything under 270'ish -176 DX Roc. Been playing a lot of short courses lately. Anything over would be a Valk or T-bird for the majority.

My pro monster sees a lot of action, its my go to disc for backhand hyzers and forehands. Its been in my bag since 2004!

If I am staying on the fairway : Gazelle

If I'm always in the rough : Panther

This made me curious.

For my current home course this is what I use off the tee (pin in shorts at Deming Park IN)
Aviar 4
Gator 2
Tracker 4
Leopard
XCaliber
Max
Roc 4
Destroyer

ion. typically 40-60% of throws, depending on the course. putting and anything inside 250' flat or downhill.

Comet, Wizard, and I know people hate on Lightning discs, but my Helix #1 and #2 are my goto drivers.

I'm not loyal at all so right now I use a 175 star monster for all purpose, a 167 esp nuke for non headwind straight max D and The trusty Omega super soft putter. I like so many others too, that's just for now.

I'm not loyal at all so right now I use a 175 star monster for all purpose, a 167 esp nuke for non headwind straight max D and The trusty Omega super soft putter. I like so many others too, that's just for now.

You are a gigalo on a bike now?

Depending on the course either a beat champ teebird, or seasoned z surge.... lately its been the teebird by a long shot. Just had a near ace bounce out of the basket today with it and hit another post on a basket I couldn't even reach with my distance drivers at the beginning of the winter.