• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What Discs have you bought Multiples of?

Discs i have bought multiples of, multiple times:

Wizards (IMO this is the easiest disc to purchase multiples of)
Rocs
Rhynos
Jokeris
JLS
FD
Envy
Polecats
Birdies
Upshots
Whittlers (I'm on a small list for this one)
Judges
RRs
Comets
Teebirds
KaxeZ
Spiders
Shrykes
Leopards
Scales

I'm sure there's more.
Some of these are backups for molds that might take over another mold's slot. My life.
F FB and EBay and Craigslist and that guy who opens his trunk at weeklies.

Wraiths
Eagles
Thrashers
Sharks

Wizard Putters... several different plastics... excellent putters and affordable to own multiple for practice basket use.
Reko K1 and K3 putters
Dynamic Discs Emac Truth base plastic and Glimmer X .... love the way this disc flies.. favorite Mid for sure
Streamline Pilot Electron and Cosmic Neutron plastic... favorite throwing putter. That five glide .

Wizard Putters... several different plastics... excellent putters and affordable to own multiple for practice basket use.
Reko K1 and K3 putters
Dynamic Discs Emac Truth base plastic and Glimmer X .... love the way this disc flies.. favorite Mid for sure
Streamline Pilot Electron and Cosmic Neutron plastic... favorite throwing putter. That five glide .

and now I have 3 Mint Profits as putters. Gonna buy a few more to use with my practice basket. Might trade some of my Wizards.

6 backup Z Stalker because I thought in 2018 Stalker was going oop after having just swtiched in 2017 from Z XL going oop and I needed a Z XL new disc after 12 years. Turns out the Stalker was not going oop but rather getting the modern numbers system on new discs so Discraft just ran off the old stock. I have about 6 backup for 7 total for a lifetime of the Disc since Z is so universal.

Impact 7 at the 170-172 and 173-174 grams sets (the only that seem to work well for the flight the charts say) due to finally running low on stock in 2017 and stocking up same with my brother buying the mold.

A few Star Shark 2 good one okay more like almost G-Start. The old stock of Star Shark is running low at ~175 grams + and I use ~175 grasms. When my discs run out/wear out I am going to get G-Star and see if that works.

2 good backup Proline Titanic for the ones in bag as my hot weather at or past 90 F can't use Jawbreaker Magnet/tight gap putting due to plastic not being run for Titanic mold anymore. Just incase I damage beyond use/loose the disc. Then One mistake Proline Titanic that never should have been a factory run disc and not a mistake disc.

2 Champion Shark 3 for my true midrange disc used as a midrange, the mold went oop for the Lion a disc that if I did get feeling the star, I would use in champion Lion when my Shark 3 run out, hoping the flight is the same and not like a Shark as it looked in the Innova First flight of the disc.

Last a single #2 Upshot in prostyle suposed to be a 165-169 gram but I got a 175 gram instead as a Backup. This did will replace my Star Shark when that ends up more US where my current 166 gram #2 Upshot in prostyle is in a slight US flight.

So for the most part it is backups of OOP plastic for molds and OOP molds in my bag right now besides the Stalker.

Fixed my Original post.

Multiples of as in different weights, and plastics?
Aviars, DX, Star, Gstar,
Aviarx3,
Wedge,
GM,
MD3
Mako3
Manta
Leopard
Gazelle
Teebird
Eagle
FD
Roadrunner
PD
Beast
Wraith

I have 11+ Envies, 4 Craves, 4 Viruses, 11 Pilots, 4 Photons, 5 Teslas, 5 Harps, 4 Entropies, 4 Zones, 5 Waves, 7 Reactors, 3 Insanities. I got more molds with multiples but some are just cool stamps I collect.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I bag 3 Rekos (two in K3 for putting, one K1 for throwing), 2 Wasps (one in Jawbreaker for long turning shots, one Z for reliable straight to fade), 2 Eagles (one Star which is super beefy and flat, great for threading low lines with left movement and some skip. One in Champ with a bit of dome for straight to face for higher lines). 2 zones (one Z which is overstable with some skip. One in Crystal Zflx with is overstable but sticks), 2 Destoryers (one Star semi-overstable with is straight and reliable fade, and one Halo Destroyer which is an absolute meathook).

Z Stalker because I thought in 2018 after having just swtiched in 2017 from Z XL going oop and I needed a Z XL new disc after 12 years. Turns out the Stalker was not going oop but rather getting the modern numbers system on new discs so Discraft just ran off the old stock. I have about 6 backup for 7 total for a lifetime of the Disc since Z is so universal.

Impact 7 at the 170-172 and 173-174 grams sets (the only that seem to work well for the flight the charts say) due to finally running low on stock in 2017 and stocking up same with my brother.

A few Star Shark 2 good one okay more like almost G-Star. The old stock of Star Shark is running low in 175 grams + and I use ~175 grams. When my discs run out/wear out I am going to get Pro

2 good backup Proline Titanic for the ones in bag as my hot weather can't use Jawbreaker Magnet/tight gap putting due to plastic not run for said mold anymore. Just incase I damage beyond use/loose the disc. One mistake disc that never should have been a factory run disc and not a mistake disc.

Last 2 Champion Shark 3 for my true midrange disc used as a midrange, the mold went oop for the Lion a disc that if I did get feeling the star, I would use in champion Lion when my Shark 3 run out, hoping the flight is the same and not like a Shark as it looked in the Innova First flight of the disc.

A single #2 Upshot in prostyle suposed to be a 165-169 gram but I got a 175 gram instead as a Backup. This did will replace my Star Shark when that ends up more US where my current 166 gram #2 Upshot in prostyle.

So for the most part it is backups of OOP plastic and molds in my bag right now saving the Stalker I thought was going oop.

No new backups other then what I have on older post above. I should for the Jawbreaker Magnet due to how easy those gouge out but only when this Corona Virus pandemic part is gone and people stop hording discs and Discraft is back to normal production.

I love buying putters in 5 packs for warm up and practicing. I used to have 5 Pures, and now I have 2 each of SSS Voodoos and Wizards, with Wizards becoming my pick for my next putting putter.

I've had 3 TLs for a while, with 2 consistently bagged. Love their flight.

I think the Journey is going to become my go to distance driver for a bit, so I may start bagging multiple. Same with my Buzzz as my current one beats in.

I don't think of myself as someone who sticks to minimal molds, but those molds are ones that may end up serving more roles in my bag as they beat in.

All of them. I need back-ups to back-ups.

this is pretty much my answer too. If a mold makes the bag, I'm getting at least 3-4 more. Or, if it's a long time favorite, I end up with more than I'd throw in my lifetime (ie I have 20 MJ comets from the last 3 years, but at least I'm sure he appreciates the support)

Whatever I'm putting with (Keystone) gets backed up the most (putting practice/plastic beats in faster), and workhorses (Envy, Fuse, Nebula, Eagle, Ballista/Ballista Pros, A2) get backed up whenever I see a good deal on one or a rare run of plastic. I don't go nuts unless it's something that I absolutely love and I'm not sure it will be produced very much (like Nebula).

I just got 3 more Shark 3 online before the price goes up on the mold due to a cult of players buying out all the discs who use the mold for the main midrange in the bag. I will now have 5 discs for my 2 Shark 3 in bag including the 2 mistake discs that I bought were supposed to be Champion Shark 30 aniversery but came out nearly Shark 3 like so the discs have more dome then any Shark 3 I have seen in stores. All at about the weight I use.

Last edited: