• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What Discs have you bought Multiples of?

The F2 Shark I mentioned above are not great like my 2 in the bag, hoping for better from the Stock discs. The Pink ones look to have more dome but not as much as the F2 I have for backup but the Yellow did look very similar to my in the bag Yellow. Then I might be set for a while on the Shark 3 Discs.

Back in the hoarding days I had about 30 PD's. Later I had the same amount of Wizards.

Now in the days of sanity, I will have 1-3 backups for any disc that made the bag, but no more.

Back in the hoarding days I had about 30 PD's. Later I had the same amount of Wizards.

Now in the days of sanity, I will have 1-3 backups for any disc that made the bag, but no more.

Right now other then the Stalker, I am buying oop discs from the company of molds/no longer made in that plastic of discs I use. I made mistake of thinking all OS true fairway speed discs from Discraft were being stopped, I bought 6 extra of the no flight number Stalker. I only need 2 of one mold due to Proline Titanic being my other Putting putter in 90F+ or in tight gap putting since Jawbreaker Magnets are not durable, but the rest I have gotten more due to what I use for those two molds.

The 2021 Anthony Barela Champion Color Glow Teebird3. The Teebird has always been a staple in my many bags, but when I received 2 of these AB Teebird3s, I was so overly impressed and in love that I ordered 2 more. So now I will have 4 total.

I loooove the Pilot. I have 2 cosmic Neutrons as throwing putters in my current bag. They start out as looong and straight with a baby fade, and beat into just loooong and dead straight. I also have 4 more cosmic Neutron Pilots as backups. I putt with Eletron Soft Pilots-- one currently in the bag and 2 backups. I have 7 Pilots in total.

There are other staple mods which I have multiples as well, but those are the ones I was really excited to talk about.

I have a container of spares in my trunk.
I have a few teslas, a few timberwolves, several thrashers, several buzzzes, a Merlin, two pyros, and an ogopogo. And one extra ringer gt, but that's specifically a spare for my car, not part of my practice stack of putters :)

The F2 Shark I mentioned above are not great like my 2 in the bag, hoping for better from the Stock discs. The Pink ones look to have more dome but not as much as the F2 I have for backup but the Yellow did look very similar to my in the bag Yellow. Then I might be set for a while on the Shark 3 Discs.

The Pink one was like a standard Champion Shark 3 the other has the dome of the F2, the Yellow/green Champion Shark 3 is also standard, I have a feeling the darker pink not the lighter pink for the Shark 3 is more like a standard Champion Shark 3, the pink that looks almost red will be a almost no dome Champion Shark from 2000's how some of those were nearly a flat top Shark/Shark 3 but with a micro mini dome.

The Pink one was like a standard Champion Shark 3 the other has the dome of the F2, the Yellow/green Champion Shark 3 is also standard, I have a feeling the darker pink not the lighter pink for the Shark 3 is more like a standard Champion Shark 3, the pink that looks almost red will be a almost no dome Champion Shark from 2000's how some of those were nearly a flat top Shark/Shark 3 but with a micro mini dome.

whatever happened to the shark3

I prioritize backing up these 3 b/c they're part of my core bag and they're great for practice:
- Wizard
- Buzzz
- OLS

I like to have at least 10 Wizards b/c it's my most used disc on any round, it's the easiest to practice with, and for me putting is the most important area for practice and cutting strokes. Beyond that, I'm not really concerned about getting more than 3 or 4 backups for each disc I use.

If I try a new disc, I only buy one. I think it gives me enough of an idea of how much I like it.

I prioritize backing up these 3 b/c they're part of my core bag and they're great for practice:
- Wizard
- Buzzz
- OLS

I like to have at least 10 Wizards b/c it's my most used disc on any round, it's the easiest to practice with, and for me putting is the most important area for practice and cutting strokes. Beyond that, I'm not really concerned about getting more than 3 or 4 backups for each disc I use.

If I try a new disc, I only buy one. I think it gives me enough of an idea of how much I like it.

Ever thrown an OLF? OLS is great, but the nice thing about the OLF is you can cover a wider range of shots because new ones are almost firebirds stable but they beat in to cover OLS lines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ever thrown an OLF? OLS is great, but the nice thing about the OLF is you can cover a wider range of shots because new ones are almost firebirds stable but they beat in to cover OLS lines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, for sure. I carry OLFs too, but I find myself reaching for the OLS more than the OLF. That might be b/c I like throwing on a hyzer and I throw Sirius plastic, so it keeps its original flight for a good while. I think of the OLS like a longer Buzzz

whatever happened to the shark3

Oh I am still using the other Champion Shark 3 discs currently in the bag Just I have some that are almost Shark for Midrange just the Shark is more approach for me then midrange due to the float. The others are a darker pink in F2 and one stock that have more dome to the mold to be nearer to the old Shark in Champion, they lack the micro dome to flat just a micro dome but I am sure the F2 and darker pink disc fly the same as a Shark 3 the F2 when needed.

Shark 3 got replaced by a modified VROC mol, Lion that Dave D is in love with. Also Dave D made another overmold that is same numbers as a Lion, in fact the Aviar is also almost a Lion in shape just made in the Innova overmold style. In reality Innova has 3 molds in a much less used stability where a Shark and Shark 3 basically the same mold were both that stability a few years prior. ROC and ROC stability discs like the Gator tend to from Innova be more popular due to the countless Pro players that use such discs.

AGL madrone, 3 Itb (2 putting putters and 1 approach/driving putter) and 4 backups

AGL Magnolia, 2 itb and 7 backups

AGL Cedar, 2 itb and 5 backups

Prodiscus Laseri, 2 Itb and 2 backups

Prodiscus Slaidi, 2 itb and need buy more lol.

Every disc is paired in a fresh-beaten in combo. I like to minimize molds but it isn't a priority.

The discs that I have the most of:

Star Destoyer - 20ish (main forehand driver)
Star Wraith - 25-30 (Workhorse Driver)
Kastaplast Stal - 12
Discmania PD - 15
Discmania FD - 14
Kastaplast Reko - 15 (Throwing Putter)
Gateway Wizard - 26 (Putting Putter)

Latest posts