• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What do you name your discs?

I call my Omega SS Putter "1K".

I made a $1,000 putt in a sudden death skins match playing against the 2008 Pro World Champ.

Dunno it seems like bad business to name (and therefore attach emotion to) an object that you routinely smash off of trees and throw into bodies of water. I'm distraught enough when I lose a disc without feeling like I lost a friend too.

F'n tree is my blizzard wraith cause its the only one I yell at and thats what I'm usually yelling. Its less of a friend and more of a mortal enemy to me.:wall:

I have a white dx Cobra I call the Scorecard. I wanted to keep score one round a couple years ago and that was the only thing I had so I wrote all the scores on the bottom plate. It's still there.

I have a blue Buzzz called Excalibur. Which sometimes gets confused with my Xcaliber.

The reason is, I lost this buzzz (my favorite buzzz) at my local 9 hole course. I looked for 30 minutes. I came back the next day to play another round with my dad. We decided to look some more. I look under this massive pile of sticks and see a smidge of blue. I reach in and pull out my buzzz like the sword and the stone. Excalibur ever since.

sally is the name for my 153 star leo. sneaking sally through the alley!!! i also used to have a star valk named pumpkin bruce. But mostly i just yell the disc name at it to get its attention, i feel they respond better that way!!! I don't yell at my discs unless i am alone at the course ;)

Latest posts