• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What do you throw for max distance?

In a distance comp, it'd be a 150 class R-Pro Boss. On the course it depends on the conditions, typically a 150 Class Champ T-bird, or 170g Pro Valk, sometimes a 168g Pro Hurricane.

160 g R-Pro Boss. I don't have a big arm, so the light weight works well for me. Of course, this isn't a great choice if there is a wind or strong breeze.

172g ESP Nuke (5/10 ... beat to hell) hyzer flipped high to the left and let it flip and gliiiiiiiiide way right ... and sometimes it'll fade back left at the end.

... but not a consistent shot at all for me. In a round I'd throw a beat 170g ESP Surge on a slight flex ... much more dependable for me than my Nukes.

normally a 169 star wraith, but lately my 175 destroyer is getting about 15 ft more

i see a lot of people throw a surge, ive never throw one, why do people prefer them for max d? i throw wraiths, which are susposed to fly like a surge, how is a surge different from a wraith in flight

i see a lot of people throw a surge, ive never throw one, why do people prefer them for max d? i throw wraiths, which are susposed to fly like a surge, how is a surge different from a wraith in flight

I throw both, I have 2 Z circle stamp surges and their the best surge ive thrown. I also throw a star wraith which I find to be slightly more stable, but yes they pretty are the same flight path, at least for me

In my tournament bag my max distance comes from either echo/star destroyers or pPD2. The PD2 bombs on a flex line, destroyers more on hyzerflips or flat shots.

Furthest flying disc not in the tourney bag is the RAMPAGE. It's sick how glidey this thing is for as fast as it is. Easily 40-50 feet past everything else.

Latest posts