• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What do you throw for max distance?

Until today, my max distance had been with Pro Destroyers. Got in a shipment of four new ones today, and they had the Vulcan top ("Destrulcans"). Zero glide! Yikes, they're horrible. I used to love Destroyers because they would glide like crazy, even upwind. Someone let me know when they do that again.

Same shipment had a few Westside Kings. To my surprise, they consistently outflew even the old, good Destroyers. I'm not convinced I can aim them as well as Destroyers, but if Innova is going to make these goofy reduced-distance Destroyers, I'll figure out how thrown Kings straight. Very impressive discs.

My new blueberry Rampage from Legacy. Went to the field after throwing a round today because when I got home, I had a package in the mail!!! It was consistently farther than my other drivers. I will need to take it to the course to see if it can make it's way in to the bag though.

Latest posts