• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What have you broken when practicing at home?

A glass globe that fits over the top of a light bulb on a chandelier in our dining room. My wife had just bought a replacement globe, gotten home and set it on the table for me to install. Had my practice basket 5 ft. away and my putt deflected off the top of the basket into the globe, which was sent flying into the wall...***shatter***

Smashed a basement window practicing driving in to a sheet.
Broke a window at my brother work playing long distance catch.(He had to tell his boss that some hoodlums did it).

Both discs where ruined with long gashes in the wings

Christmas I was so excited to throw a couple choice discs I had received that I just had to throw them up my street.
One was a bit more understable than expected and the family a few houses up got a nice new lamp globe from me.

torn down bed sheets that were hanging as walls in my basement...at work it was almost a chandelier with a diameter of 4ft. the disc almost was stuck but luckly missed hitting it and flew right over the top. maybe loft putts are not good in corporate ballrooms...

This is a funny thread.
I broke my basement window while I was practicing the right-peck drill and hip rotating in my basement. The disc slipped out of my hand and smashed the window.
I then hear my wife yell, "what are you doing with your frisbees!?!"
:oops:

A couple years back I discovered my wall had 1/4 inch drywall and no insulation when a disc slipped out of my hand... fixed the problem with the wall and saved a bundle on energy costs. Thanks again striker.

Latest posts