• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the longest disc in your bag and why?

picked up a esp surge 168g and it's becoming my goto driver w d i've got a wraith but seem to get a better flight out of the surge

I'd probably throw my Valkyrie, if not I'd throw my Surge SS. The Valk gives me more of a helix shot, so if I've got the room, it's going the distance.

If there's some threes right where I'd have to shoot my valk (happens often on my local courses) I can sometimes toss my Starfire for max D. I've parked that baby by offroading my drive more than once...gets some neat looks :)

\/\/

For pure distance its my Wraith. Usually my pro plastic but I have 2 Star plastics that are nearly broke in and are close to taking the place of the pro.

beat to heck 173 esp force.

i also throw a 177 squall that flies further than most of my other drivers and its like a 5 speed. something about the shape of the rim allows for perfect snap off both my middle and index finger and it looks like a lazer beam coming out of my hand

Pro Destroyer in different weights to go right (166), straight (170) and left (175). All can be hyzer-flipped for some crazy distance. Around 360-400 for me on a good throw with these.

I love throwing the champion beast... i average about 320' a toss... unless i get it to s curve the i toss around 400'.....

r pro boss, riot, star destroyer.
only throw the rpro boss in a strong tailwind because its a flippy POS. everytime i am ready to pull it from my bag for good.
I rip it out there a loooong ways and then say well it lives to see another day. lol consistent long drives are the latitude 64 riot and the destroyer. feel like even if I don't get a good pull on these and don't turn em over they still go a loooong ways. The Riot is a great disc more people should try

FH: Star X-Caliber 172g

BH: ESP Surge 174g (still learning this disc)

Star Boss 400+ RHFH, I am about a 60/40 backhand/forehand -- but generally when I want a crush drive on an open hole it's the 174g Star Boss with a huge anhyzer angle. I cannot get the snap to throw it backhand for distance though.

Backhand distance drivers: 174g ESP Surge Nate Doss ed., 157g R-Pro Boss in a tailwind or no wind, beat in 175g Star Wraith.

Lovin the champ sidewinder flex shot right now for BH
FH its definitely an anhyzer XCal

Normally I use my valk 171g but on the hole where I need to bomb I use my 166g Roadrunner(valk seems to fade too fast when I need distance while it's up high in the air)

Latest posts