• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the most you have spent on a disc and what was it?

dont get my started...No its not. "An Ion" is anywhere from 172-175g. Opaque, somewhat stiff(even the softs) and all have a black rim.
The First Run Ions are 166g, transparent blue with a red rim and significantly more flexible....Its an Ion Lover thing. You wouldnt understand.

Woah---and I thought the Furries were obsessive. :D

Oh, $20 for a Spock-dyed Star Vulcan that says, "Drive long and prosper."

Last edited:
tumblr_m99q0hKr8P1qknseao1_500.png

$23 for a St. Patty Day Mako3. The tangent was announced 3 days later and It replaced my makos after the release. The mako now sits on the shelf.

Last edited:
Spent $100 at cloud nine, cause I happened to be in Nashville and showed up when the 10year Buzzz order showed up. Had my pick of all the tastiest stamp/color combo's!!!!

Paid $45 on a flawless Augusta wraith. Sold it a few months later for just enough extra to cover shipping. Net loss=$0.
Paid $30 for a Skulboy Log.
But the dumbest purchase was $35 for a Black Proto Mamba. Stupid, stupid, stupid... but at least it looks really cool up on my :wall:.

25 euros for that piece of crap Champion Roc+... :doh:

And for every Roc thrower, I really like rocs but the plus rim...

I. Hate. It. So. Much. :thmbdown:

$83 on a 2010 Japan Open 2nd Run Champion Katana 1/5 Midnight Super Sparkle discs. I sold it six months later for $148. I sometimes wish I still had it though cause it was one of the prettiest wall-hangers ever.

Latest posts